test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Keyboard and mouse support?

With the new xbox close to release, I was wondering if you guys would be kind and give us keyboard and mouse support to not only type but actually play the game. I really hope this is not too much to ask. Love the game guys, thanks for everything.

Comments

• baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 132 Arc User

With the new xbox close to release, I was wondering if you guys would be kind and give us keyboard and mouse support to not only type but actually play the game. I really hope this is not too much to ask. Love the game guys, thanks for everything.

Now that this has been released I'd also love to see this implemented.
  • shwabbashwabba Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Keyboard support would revolutionize the game for me. I can type 93 wpm, but it takes me a full minute to open the xbox onscreen keyboard and type, "I'll join." Not to mention I have to be out of combat and somewhere safe, because the board takes up the whole screen and chatting freezes character controls. What I wouldn't give to be able to plug my keyboard into the xbox and have its input directed straight to the chatbox and not interfere with the controller...that would also make this game viable for real roleplay, and those are the guys who shell out major cash for simple things like skins and special fashion items, so, this would be a win for the players and a win for the accountants.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll bring it up again to the team :)