test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

League's Assault Josan Leatherworking task

zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
The leatherworking task to create the League's Assault Josan shows the league's raid josan as the results. So either the display is incorrect but it actually produces the correct item or more likely both are incorrect and thus as it stands there is no way to craft the assault josan as we have 2 task that produce raid josans instead of one for each.

Comments

• Options
    I can now confirm that the task does in fact produce the raid josan instead of the appropriate assault josan.

@nitocris83 I know that this might seem like it's not that big of deal but it really is. I'm using these new crafting tasks to help outfit my lower geared guildmates and the stats on the raid josan aren't the stats that the class they are for should be focusing on. The stats on the assault josan are perfect but I cannot produce it because of this bug. It should also be extremely easy to fix.
  • Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    I'd like to add some problems for the GWF league stuff too:
    - The "League's Assault Panah" can't be crafted as you can see here. Even with a T3 result nothing appears in your inventory, you just lost the materials.
    https://imgur.com/xJCthBU

- The "League's Elite Assault Khuffs" can't be crafted as well. The T3 result (in the picture) gives the standard League's Assault stuff, not the Elite one.
    https://imgur.com/yjQLsGF
  • Options
    pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    D'oh! I've been trying to make some Elite Khuffs for days now and thought I was just having a run of bad luck! I've got another one in the oven right now I need to go cancel!
  • Options
    w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    I've seen this thread multiple times but I managed to forget about and merrily went about crafting some assault josan to fill out my collection... I wonder if this can be fixed during bugfix october.
  • Options
    ctatumdev#6113 ctatumdev Member Posts: 34 Cryptic Developer

A pass was done on the League recipes, and the two reported GWF recipes and the one reported HR recipe has been fixed, with one additional GWF recipe being fixed during the pass as well.

I did things. #rocktober
  • Options
    Thank you Mr. Cryptic Developer Man
  • Options
    @ctatumdev#6113 @nitocris83

12B is live and this still isn't fixed. When is this fix supposed to go live?
  • Options
    ctatumdev#6113 ctatumdev Member Posts: 34 Cryptic Developer
    Most of our fixes that we have done in our OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: OCTOBER BUGFIX MONTH post is penciled in for our next Module, M13. However, to due to the simplicity of these fixes, I will try to get them in for the next M12b patch.