test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Morals , & Team work

glbrown#2605 glbrown Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Some players lack morals , & The meaning of team work . Like leaving people behind in a dungeon to fend for themselves , & Kicking them , Because you don't want to wait for them . Then there are the ones that like to showoff instead of helping . I noticed some LV 70 players treating the lower LV players like they were a burden in dungeons , & So on . Maybe their just spoiled rich kids lol

Comments

• Options
    theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    The problem lyes in time. Why would someone wait for a handicap when they can get someone who knows what they are doing and can do it in a very timely manner. Know what I mean?
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Interesting that you would use the term "spoiled rich kids" - I've encountered these people and they tend to neither be rich nor kids.

Though I have always wondered when I meander into a dungeon and someone is in there who clearly isn't strong enough to help... are they looking at me like "thank god someone who can actually kill these things?" or are they looking at me like "What a spoiled rich kid - they won't even wait for me while I explore this dungeon and go the wrong way and let them kill everything because I shouldn't be here in the first place and they are clearly carrying me.."

I don't disagree that there are plenty of people who don't function well in a team environment - but there are also plenty of people out there willing to mooch off of those who do.

Also if you are in a blow 70 dungeon, there really isn't any teamwork involved. Any 70 can solo those dungeons - unfortunately the Devs seem to want to keep the higher level players running those same annoying dungeons over and over and over and over again. So eventually they just start running from the beginning to the end to kill everything at once and be done with it.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    The ones I saw just wanted to reach the end in the dungeon , They would cowardly run past enemies that were already attacking someone , Or use shortcuts . A LV 70 player running from fights in a LV 50 dungeon is just embarrassing hahaha
  • Options
    ravenskya said:

Interesting that you would use the term "spoiled rich kids" - I've encountered these people and they tend to neither be rich nor kids. I thought the ones that like to show off were spoiled rich kids , They keep changing mounts , & Companions in rest areas so everyone can see lol

Though I have always wondered when I meander into a dungeon and someone is in there who clearly isn't strong enough to help... are they looking at me like "thank god someone who can actually kill these things?" or are they looking at me like "What a spoiled rich kid - they won't even wait for me while I explore this dungeon and go the wrong way and let them kill everything because I shouldn't be here in the first place and they are clearly carrying me.."

I don't disagree that there are plenty of people who don't function well in a team environment - but there are also plenty of people out there willing to mooch off of those who do.

Also if you are in a blow 70 dungeon, there really isn't any teamwork involved. Any 70 can solo those dungeons - unfortunately the Devs seem to want to keep the higher level players running those same annoying dungeons over and over and over and over again. So eventually they just start running from the beginning to the end to kill everything at once and be done with it.

This discussion has been closed.