test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When will the legendary companion bonus be fixed?

ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
Stat's are still fluctuating on preview with the latest build. Is this still on the Dev's radar? I keep losing my Legendary Bonus and my armor pen and crit keep dropping to sub-optimal levels at random intervals. Please don't forget this problem. With this bonding nerf, we need every little bit of stats we can get.

Comments

• baronstragenbaronstragen Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    That is not a fix. We made these companions Legendary for a reason. I second keeping the Dev's eyes on this point.
    Varric the Cursed Dwarven cursed to be Tiefling CW
    Original Serenity Mostly Retired DC
    Tokarek Bearded Dwarven OP Tankadin
    JuiceHead Goofy Human GWF
    Member of H3llzWarriors and Limitless.
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    I highlighted this post to @nitocris83. We'll follow up in the morning and see if we can get a status update.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    There isn't a concrete ETA for a fix yet, though the team is still actively working on it.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I can confirm it's on the Dev's priority list, just no ETA.
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    The issue still persists with today's (Sept 22) preview patch (NW.90.20170911a.4). Although the stat drops are A LOT less frequent, they are still dropping randomly. Hopefully the team will stay on top of this issue.

***edit***
    I feel compelled to inform you that the problem is apparently NOT fixed.. I'm on preview at this moment trying new builds and the stats are fluctuating wildly.
    Post edited by ph33rm3 on
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    Has anyone tried different amounts of legendary companions? Maybe a certain amount stops the fluctuation?
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Nope, it does not stop it. The guild leader of my guild has tried it and it fluctuates with all numbers of legendary companions. And is the same with bondings or with an augment.