test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Items Feedback

cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
Since there is no official feedback thread I'll leave mine here.

Soul Sight Crystal: Yet another item where PvP probably wasn't considered when it was being made. As it stands, its too strong in PvP, it will cause classes with high burst to have even higher burst. Makes it less fun for everyone else. And I say that as someone who plays a class with high burst. Maybe decrease its effectiveness against players?

Executioner and Duelist mastercraft rings and other PvP rings: I've bought these for PvP, now they are just another PvE item with their tenacity removed. They don't increase IL when in PvP. Rings from hunts and dungeons are better, so now these are only worth their salvage value. Its a bit harsh for players who spent resources on these. Also, it would be nice if there were some new PvP rings too.

Executuioner and Gladiator mastercraft armor: Again, people spent a lot of money to get these to use in PvP. Now they are worse than armor you get from tradebars because they are stripped off tenacity but aren't given an IL boost in PvP. They are even worse than the blue armor you get with guild marks for PvP. Considering their cost, I think they deserve some love.

Unparallelled Shadowclad Enchantment: Always reaches 100% deflect chance before it reaches 8 stacks, makes the trigger effect useless.
Post edited by cilginordek on

Comments

• Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    Not against players only about soul sight crystal but for everything 1 single item cannot have 50% debuff .
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited September 2017

Not against players only about soul sight crystal but for everything 1 single item cannot have 50% debuff .

Worse its 50% extra damage from all sources if I read it right not a debuff, in pve boss fights that takes 20min+ all 5 having it if it multiplies (have not tested) it will be a short fight indeed and even if chained it will have an considerable impact.

In pvp it will be devastating as a 50% extra damage buff on target....
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User

You guys know it is not going to live like that, it was the first patch. Make a bug report, complaining is not gonna help.

Lets hope so piercing damage SOD TR, LONGSTRIDER+PLANTGROWTH HR = shudder ...... :'(
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    I thought tenacity stats on items or gear was supposed to be realocated into thier gear's stats once removed .... sure i can find the dev quote on that somewhere
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    kalina311 said:

I thought tenacity stats on items or gear was supposed to be realocated into thier gear's stats once removed .... sure i can find the dev quote on that somewhere

They are. However, these armors I mentioned cost like 1 mil a piece and are 450 IL. Before they were the highest IL armor with tenacity on them. Now Guild Mark armor scales to 460IL in PvP. Pilgrim Armor is 460 IL everyhwere. So there is nothing that sets them apart because they don't scale like other PvP armor and they are lower IL than other masterwork armor which are 480 IL.
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    who cares what the item level is... its the combined total of all stats .. even if they did not adjust the global level accurately .. no loss of investment there tho
  • Options
    The combined stats is less than guild mark armor in PvP and less than Tradebar Armor all around.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    There's a formula by which item level should reflect the total stats on the item, so it stands to reason that if a lower item level is shown, that item does have lower stats.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User

Insane new artifact.

Funny is that GF's class artifact that is meant to BLOCK 90% of the incoming damage for 10 sec IS NOT working.

Could you pls take a look at that pls!