test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon server down?

Comments

• icarlcicarlc Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    qexotic said:

rjc9000 said:

Nerfs gfs and pallys dmg in pvp. Make em tanks as supposed.

How... is... this... even...related...to...the...thread???
    He might have a point. Maybe the security software on the servers spotted that it had been more than 30 seconds since the last 'nerf X X X' post on the forums, decided that all the players must have quit and immediately shut down the server as it no longer had a reason to be running >:)

I disagree, I think the hamsters went on strike.
  • flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    icarlc said:

qexotic said:

rjc9000 said:

Nerfs gfs and pallys dmg in pvp. Make em tanks as supposed.

How... is... this... even...related...to...the...thread???
    He might have a point. Maybe the security software on the servers spotted that it had been more than 30 seconds since the last 'nerf X X X' post on the forums, decided that all the players must have quit and immediately shut down the server as it no longer had a reason to be running >:)

private testing of a new companion

the strike hamster
    (epic quality)

• eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    This is seriously my luck. I just got done pulling a double at work, looking forward to some NW when I get home. Then, while sitting at a red light, I get an email saying I won an ash lion mount. Hell yes! Get home, grab a drink...aaaaaand servers just went down haha.
  • beargarbeargar Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    My estimated downtime is 3.5 hours, now that's not official I just made that up but me making it up is official.
  • icarlcicarlc Member Posts: 33 Arc User

private testing of a new companion

the strike hamster
    (epic quality)

Then they are rebelling! The hamsters will rule the world!
  • imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Is that reaction-hack of the announcement that they 'll be nerfing SH boons and Bondings?
  • lanai1369#3103 lanai1369 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    eion311 said:

This is seriously my luck. I just got done pulling a double at work, looking forward to some NW when I get home. Then, while sitting at a red light, I get an email saying I won an ash lion mount. Hell yes! Get home, grab a drink...aaaaaand servers just went down haha.

Congrats on the win.... Sorry you have to wait lol that does suck...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Ppl pls, as long as you have the launcher open you will se if it's up or down. Check every 10min and watch a movie, a serie or have interaction with the others that live with you. If you live alone call a friend idk. The server WILL be up anytime soon. Chill.
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• hotspot#4319 hotspot Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    IT WAS A PATCH BOMB
  • nwelfnwelf Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Man and here I was, gonna farm coin purses till either my heart gave out or my fingers fell off, whichever came first lol, I have only been playing for about 2-3 months, so this is my first Coin of Wakeen event, was looking forward to seeing what all it had to offer, then BAM! Right in the middle of killing stuff in Dread Ring, the server goes down, and my poor toon is probably lying in a pool of her own blood, as some Thayan Illusionist laughs sinisterly while standing over her corpse.
    I have a hard time believing the devs didn't know the sever was down, don't they have an alarm or bell that goes off when there is a meltdown like this. i'm thinking it didn't crash, they brought it down themselves because someone found an exploit.
  • asterfarwell#5559 asterfarwell Member Posts: 27 Arc User
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    beargar said:

I have a hard time believing the devs didn't know the sever was down, don't they have an alarm or bell that goes off when there is a meltdown like this. i'm thinking it didn't crash, they brought it down themselves because someone found an exploit.

Where are you reading they didn't know? I've stated twice now they they were aware.
    Oh no not one of these guys, not all of us have 24/7 time to play, some of us have families,jobs and other commitments to attend to. So the little time we have to enjoy this game is limited and its a bummer when everyone is knocked off with no notice and no idea when it will be up again.
    I want my Neverwinter and i want it MEOW!!!!
    Try a gerbel
    muskrat?
  • oldentime#7813 oldentime Member Posts: 3 Arc User

PANIC! :o

I thought I broke it!! Funny how much more comforting it is when you aren't alone in the boat LOL

• nwelfnwelf Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    deleted by me
  • hatchetknightshatchetknights Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    well... being serious about this, kinda sucks, we know we have to wait but... how long? and we still don't know why this happened... we also know it was stated the devs are trying to fix it
    Santiago Hatchet: GWF Swd/destroyer lvl 70 ilvl 12.3k
    Hina Demon: CW Storm/Thaumaturge lvl 70 ilvl 10k
    Lizzie Drakeclaw: TR MI/Exec lvl 70 ilvl 9.2k
    Hinata Shadow: DC Heals/Buffs AC lvl 70 ilvl 10.1k
    ========================
    Black Legolas: HR Crit Archery/Stormwarden lvl 62
    Eberk Blazebeard: GF DPS/Tank Swd/Conq lvl 49
    Hinata Demon Mega: SW lvl 22
    Sir Integra Hellsing: OP lvl 10 (just started)
    >>Free Spot if NWN does not delete my toons<<</i>
  • adrix777adrix777 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank goodness for beer, kettle chips, and Youtube
  • hiddenginja#2174 hiddenginja Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Where is this announcment that they'll be nurfing bondings and SH boons? Cant say I've seen it. A link would be appreciated.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

Where is this announcment that they'll be nurfing bondings and SH boons? Cant say I've seen it. A link would be appreciated.

There is none. It is all conjecture based upon opinions stated during the Q&A livestream today.

• hiddenginja#2174 hiddenginja Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    zebular said:

There is none. It is all conjecture based upon opinions stated during the Q&A livestream today.

Thanks. Ill find the livestream and have a look :)
  • trollpc#6223 trollpc Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Time to continue watching that triology I started yesterday.
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    Finally I can live my life. Boo was dead !
    2fv72Fw.png
  • xxspawnxx#3271 xxspawnxx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    maybe they are nurfing the purse drop rate
This discussion has been closed.