test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Low level mobs attacking high level character

minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
Trying to do explorers charts in pirate's skyhold with my level 70 GF. No summoned pet, can't see any feats or powers that should constantly produce aggro, being attacked by every level 42 mob I pass. Anybody got a clue why ? doesn't happen to my DC.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    It is the IIRC Guarded Assault OH feature that causes that. If not GA, it is one of the OH features.

@checkmatein3 had this issue back in the Winter IIRC in Blacklake. @rjc9000 probably knows aa well.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    pitshade said:

It is the IIRC Guarded Assault OH feature that causes that. If not GA, it is one of the OH features.

@checkmatein3 had this issue back in the Winter IIRC in Blacklake. @rjc9000 probably knows aa well.

Not running that, but may be in the right area. I'm using combat superiority and the artifact power for that says that it generates threat on affected targets. Combat superiority only affects foes that have hit you, but maybe the artifact power affects them without the hit.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    That is probably it then. I knew it was a class feature from the OH and it seems like Behe was running a Conqueror build at that time.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    The bug is weirder than that. It goes away if I unequip the offhand. It remains if I replace combat superiority in my tray with another passive, so the artifact power seems to just generate threat regardless of combat superiority.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

I'm using combat superiority and the artifact power for that says that it generates threat on affected targets. Combat superiority only affects foes that have hit you, but maybe the artifact power affects them without the hit.

Yes, I've seen this too. It seems to aggro everything though not quite instantly. Like it pulses out threat every few seconds.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia