test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issues at login?

Attempted to login at 12:30am today 02AUG and the server kept kicking. No worries, I should have gotten sleep anyways but wanted to reset profession tasks and do a little salvaging.

Attempt to login at 9:00am today and after several attempts one of my characters loads, kinda? The timer didn't reset for VIP, none of his buffs loaded or clothes. Based on the lack of bodies in the instance, I'm sure it's not isolated.

Char : Exiled
Account : Leej32210

Comments

• Options
    angelocasioangelocasio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Kids woke me up at 6am. Tried to login at 6:45am est. First, it took forever for characters to load, which it never does. Second, after choosing a character, it gave me a "redirecting. please wait." again, never happened to me since I started on beta. Once I finally got into game; NPC's were lagging, invoking and professions took forever to register and I was rubberbanding around. Its been a day of firsts. As of right now, 10am est, I am unable to login at all and the NW website is taking forever to load as well. Just to makes sure its not on my side, I restarted my router (wired 148 mb/s) and I rebuilt database on my ps4. Issues still remain so I guess I'll play another game until they address these issues.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2017
    I'm having issues on PC, XBOX, and PS4. Consoles I cannot log in at all. PC, all I get is rubberbanding and disconnects.

Mod Note: There's been multiple reported lag/latency/disconnect issues across all platforms. The community managers have just sent out a notice of this to the devs and techs. No updates at this time.
  • Options
    angelocasioangelocasio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @zebular said:
    > I'm having issues on PC, XBOX, and PS4. Consoles I cannot log in at all. PC, all I get is rubberbanding and disconnects.
    >
    > Mod Note: There's been multiple reported lag/latency/disconnect issues across all platforms. The community managers have just sent out a notice of this to the devs and techs. No updates at this time.

Thank you very much for the update