test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Orcus set, buy now?

andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
Thinking of giving the set a go but prices were too high a few months ago, on xbox one now the Demogorgon girdle is 515,000 buyout right now, 70,000 for the shard artifact and talisman 50,000. I can just afford this unless people think it will all keep dropping over the next few weeks? I have loastmouth set all at purple, I'll miss the constant extra hits and armor penertration but the deflection looks nice.

Comments

• Options
    blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    I dont know if xbox got mod12 yet but i think in Merchant lockbox the girdle and talisman drop as well, someone correct me if i am wrong. Buy the shard now and wait for mod12, girdle and talisman will be a lot cheaper.
  • Options
    andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    We don't have that mod yet but I did read earlier the new lockbox has one or more of those pieces, we have a double RP in 11 days that was the main reason I was tempted to buy right now but I will wait since I'll save on the high priced items. Can use the diamonds I save on a companion upgrade or companion boxes and keep making the resonant stone packs for next double rp. Thanks.
  • Options
    spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Xbox player here. I recommend you wait. You are still going to spend a fortune on upgrading all to mythic/legendary unless you already have all the rp, marks, feeders, and wards ready. It's a really expensive set and it will mess up your stats so you will have to spend more AD getting back to where you were stat-wise. Should be easier with mod 12 IMHO.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Buy the artifact while the price is bottomed out from the Lockbox of the Nine.

Buy the belt when the price falls from the Merchant Prince Lockbox.

If you need to buy the neck, just watch the prices I guess, though it also drops at epic from Merchant Prince. I've only ever gotten rid of it on character classes where this set is no good, so I still have my original quest reward on every character considering it as an upgrade.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia