test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Savras Favor

reaper15usreaper15us Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I have an issue with the retraining token from the savras store in which it is not there and I am not even able to buy it yet on my warlock when I first noticed it and reported it to support, in which they told me to report it here on the bug forum. I was only level 18, I am now level 23 with only 3 of those token things and cant even collect the 7 to even buy it.

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    You need to do many more quests and zones before you will be able to buy it. Each zone completion awards some and the few quest you get in the vault. You only get enough to buy everything, if you complete the listed quests in every zone. At level 23, you shouldn't waste a token anyway. It's not possible to have messed up beyond fixing at that point. Once you get the second loadout, it works similar if you really need to change something. Then at 70, you may want to use use a token.
  • Options
    I know how it works I was saying that its not there at all, it does not appear in the store like it should, it was there on my other characters but not on this one. I want it there for whenever I do need it I know I don't need it now wasn't even going to buy it now like I said I cant bc my level isn't high enough so it shouldn't of vanished.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I know how it works I was saying that its not there at all, it does not appear in the store like it should, it was there on my other characters but not on this one. I want it there for whenever I do need it I know I don't need it now wasn't even going to buy it now like I said I cant bc my level isn't high enough so it shouldn't of vanished.

Level doesn't matter, keep that out of your report. The only reason an item should disappear from the store is if you already purchased it. Each item can only be purchased once.

Contact support again, but make your report focused on the store, not the level etc. Something like the below, assuming all the items are there and nothing extra.

I went to the Savras store, since I have not purchased anything, the store should have 5 items, Stone of Health, Globe of the Third Eye, Grey Horse, Minstrel, and Retraining token pack. On this character (Give character name@gamertag), only the Stone of health, globe, horse and Minstrel are in the store and the Retraining token pack is missing.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Level 18 can easily have completed enough questlines to have already bought it. I would check your deeds status in your journal.

The most likely scenario is that you already bought it (to use on a different character) and forgot.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited July 2017