test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a MST (Colorado) based guild

oldschooldndplyroldschooldndplyr Member Posts: 40 Arc User
Hi All:

I'm a PC Neverwinter player that is looking for a guild that is (mostly) based in MST (Colorado), and also plays on weekend mornings. I've been in a few EST guilds and it always seems that by the time I get home from work, any events the guild hosts are either over, or have progressed far enough that accommodating me would be a problem. So while I'm not opposed to guilds that are other than MST, I would prefer one that plays mostly in MST. I'm looking to do more upper level content. My current guild doesn't do much in the way of Epic Dungeons or Stronghold events (at least when I'm online). I'm also a real "old school dnd player. I'm hoping to find some kindred spirits to adventure with. I still have my Basic Set from the 70's with my original basic dice. haha.

I have a 70 TR (main), plus 70 GWF, 70 DC, and a HR I'm working on.

I also prefer keyboard chat for general guild communication, but understand (and would use) voice chat for bigger guild events / dungeons.

Thank you for your time.
Post edited by oldschooldndplyr on

Comments

• tankertemplartankertemplar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Im an old school player too, played 1st-3rd editions.

Our guild Emerald Knights is small, the bulk play 6-8 pst so 7-9 your time, then another group pops up about 11pst/12cmt. 6-8 group does HEs big and small and dungeons. the graveyard does the dungeons usually.

Alliance runs DF at 1030pst/1130cmt and 1230pst/130 cmt. ndemo about 7-8pst/8-9 cmt and weekends a tia/ edemo. Sometimes tia on weekdays at that time. Many of these events is run by Chronic legion a good guild too.
  • omnioromnior Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Howdy Oldschooldndplyr! Guild Medieval is looking for players like you. :) We are a medium-sized, family-friendly, non-exploiting guild with membership spread all over the world. I am from the Mountain time zone also, and I can tell you we run plenty of high-end content, epic dungeons, etc. on the weekends. We are working on our level 19 guild house right now, so our boons are pretty potent. :) Please drop by www.guildmedieval.com, and apply if you like what you see! I look forward to meeting you in game.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Well met Oldschooldndplyr! Guild Medieval above my post is an excellent choice! Both Guild Medieval and Tyrs Paladium are loaded with old school D&D folks. You'll find that many have played and still do play pen & paper. We are in the Fellowship alliance together along with awesome guilds such as Warriors of Light, Neverwinter SOLO Alliance and Storm of the Phoenix. Looking forward to see you join a guild in our alliance so we can run with you! ;)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • taskmaster#6434 taskmaster Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Looking for a place to hang your Sword & Shield? Looking for a true community? The Apostles of the Feywild are looking for new friends of all skills & levels! level 4 SH and Growing, we are part of a HUGE active community of alliances! id love to answer any questions you may have! @taskmaster#0851 or @faeromalikite in game or message me here!