test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Change of at will function on CW

ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
Why am I unable to hold down either of my mouse buttons to continually attack now? This is only a tiny change, but a major nuisance. I liked being able to hold down the button for ray of frost and when it killed the first target it would automatically target the next. I'm not sure if this is a bug or an intentional change.

Comments

• Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    im pretty sure I can still . . . . . .wanders off to check . . . yep i still can.

Sry but must be you, not the game.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017
    I've had no problems holding down the right or left mouse button for my at-wills on my CWs.
  • Options
    sjk2603sjk2603 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Hi. I've come accross this problem with a DC being unable to target, and on my own pally not being able to do what you say.

Solution.
    Press escape....goto options...and find the button that lets you reset all buttons to default.. Press that. it cured it for the DC and my Pally
  • Options
    ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    Thanks to all who replied. A special thanks to @sjk2603. Resetting to default fixed it. I thought it might but was trying to avoid it. I have/had several custom keybinds I was afraid I might lose. Unfortunately that's exactly what happened. A small price to pay to restore my at-will functionality. Thanks again.