test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen Exchange? Where is the Zen for Sale?

madisonvet2012madisonvet2012 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Does not look like there has been any Zen for sale for quite some time? I am missing something or is this part of the game bugged?

Comments

• Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Apparently it takes just a few days to get your Zen from ZAX, it's been better, it's been worse. Unless you want to get your credit card out you'll have to wait for enough people to get theirs out so that those who requested Zen before you get there's in the order they requested.
  • Options
    madisonvet2012madisonvet2012 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Its been about 2 weeks since I posted some Astral Diamonds for Zen exchange. Looks like Arc/Cryptic/WotC put a kabash on buying Zen with Astral Diamonds and want everyone to use real cash.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited May 2017
    More people are requesting Zen with AD than there are people selling Zen for AD, which is causing a backlog. You will just have to be patient and wait. This is nothing that Cryptic or PWE has done. It's entirely player based.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Understand the system before you make assumptions and conspiracy theories lol
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,252 Arc User
    edited May 2017

Its been about 2 weeks since I posted some Astral Diamonds for Zen exchange. Looks like Arc/Cryptic/WotC put a kabash on buying Zen with Astral Diamonds and want everyone to use real cash.

What is the price you posted? If it is not 500, you won't see it for months (if ever). I got my Zen in the same day on May 12 (10 days ago).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    Took around 2 days at end of last week for me @500 per zen.
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    Queue is around 1,8M, and I think turnover is around 750k Zen per day now. Which means around 2 days wait.