test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

SOMI Weekly and Mount Insignia's

hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
It was reported in General Discussion but it should be here. After Mod 11b the weekly in SOMI no longer gives advancement currency, it seems as though it may have reverted to an earlier version before these were added. Now only gives experience and 100 Giant rep.

Also with patch all mount insignia's higher than green, BoC or not are not allowed to be contributed to the coffers in Stronholds. Is this a change? or error, was not mentioned in patch notes so assume it is not WAI.

Please advise on both of these.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Escalating these issues.
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    @hastur905 terramak is aware of the insignia problem and said in the stream that a fix should be coming in the next patch notes.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    To reiterate what @vida44 said, we are aware of the issue. Fix should be coming soon for both issues.
  • Options
    bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    Terramak had the following to say when my husband and I reported the SOMI weekly bug on 5/8 on the preview forums...

@bitt3rnightmar3 - Good catch on both of your part! The issue is now written up internally, and Runestead should hopefully give the proper rewards again soon. (Can't promise it'll be the next build.)

Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• Options
    hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Ok then, so they are aware. Thank you all.