test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[XBOX] Day of the Dungeon Master Accreditation Issue, Please Respond

2»

Comments

• enigmaticitenigmaticit Member Posts: 15 Arc User

Anya@Enigmatic LFC

Still seeing issues with this campaign. I get no credit from running daily queue plus crafting stuff is hit and miss whether I get credit. Running skirmishes until my eyes bleed but progress is glacial for me. Others in my guild have already hit 400
    And once again so frustrating. Stuck at 130 regardless of running crafting tasks, queues or skirmishes. Simply have no chance of advancing or completing this

• wickedwar1ock#4166 wickedwar1ock Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    My account seems to have been fixed. I competed this adventuring accreditation today I was able to get the 400 that was needed. I think maybe this is a glitch that only affects certain accounts and hopefully for the people that have been affected hopefully it gets fixed before the end of the event so everyone can get credit.
    Wicked War1ock
  • csacavaz#3854 csacavaz Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Thank you in advance for your work at remedying the accreditation issue.

Dree Harn@csacavaz stuck at 88 on Saturday, 6 May and Duergayn@csacavaz stuck at 53 on Friday, 5 May.

I did get stopped during week 2 with Duergayn, I believe at 141, but have been able to continue progressing with both characters as the new weeks start, knock on wood. Thank you.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Thanks everyone for your feedback on this issue. It's now been requested to be closed as we need no further individual player data to look into. Should anyone happen to encounter this again, please report it in the Bug Report Forum for your console type. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.