test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What NEW Realms Inspired Mount would you like to see next?

12346»

Comments

• roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    How about another Ryf like a big black raven or a demon that carries the PC in it's grip as it flies (or is that an homage or copyright curiosity).
    Different types of sprouting wings. Eg. Raven.
    edited June 2021
    Perhaps a changeling mount power so that the player turns into the thing (a Druid-like power I guess). Again, eg. Raven :) and then ohoh, like the Legendary Carpet, I could as a Raven grab another player character in my claws and fly/carry them around. (Of course, actual flying would be a welcome function also if the mount was of that type.)
    edited June 2021
    A mount that is more like a magic power that enables the player character to become another biological thing (eg. insect, arachnid, mammal, reptile, bird). Similar to the Celestial Wings mount but a either a full morph or a partial morph. Like a spirit possession or fusion. I wanted dark wings (ie. raven wings) for one of my characters instead of angelic wings, but there is a whole range of possibilities. If not a spirit aspect it could be a capsule that the character consumes and the bacteria or whatever's in the capsule has the effect of morphing.
    Post edited by roadkill#6177 on
    edited June 2021
    A mount similar to the Legendary Flying Carpet but a bird, raven comes to mind most readily (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, iykwim), but maybe a giant eagle, that the player character can mount on it's back, but they can also carry either their companion in the bird's talon's/claws/grip or another player character. But the mount would have to have some actual flying capability to make it interesting or fun.
  • darkwren#6162 darkwren Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    A lot of pple have the angel wings so why not change them a little and give us some DEVIL WINGSSSSSS !!!!!!
  • darkwren#6162 darkwren Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I know we have the swarm mount but why not give us a BIG BAT to ride on with some cool lookin bat wings flappen !!!!! and also while its mounted there can be some of the swarms tiny bats flying around you and as you start to move they can trail behind you following .
  • aurumreclusa#1147 aurumreclusa Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I would like to see a rowboat for us Pirates as a mount, you know a flying one for getting around the flying earth nodes and such.
  • ghoulieboyghoulieboy Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I wanna take a ride on a Displacer Beast sometime. Especially since it's basically useless as a companion right now despite being a purple lockbox drop lol, but it looks cool and would be interesting as a mount
  • redchillismoke#2115 redchillismoke Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I want to crowd surf batiri or poweries.
    Murder time is fun time!
  • redchillismoke#2115 redchillismoke Member Posts: 51 Arc User

cough*jabberwock*cough
    Murder time is fun time!
  • x0bugbear0x#5082 x0bugbear0x Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I want a Mimic mount.

Thing swallows you whole then runs down the road with you peeking out from it's jaws.
  • chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    Displacer beast sounds interesting, with a rider that phases in and out of visibility... :+1: +1
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Since you were nice enough to make a Displacer Beast companion, could you make it into a mount? Been waiting for one since the game started! Thanks : )
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • pigblood#3360 pigblood Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    War Elephant, War Rhino
  • redjackal#4019 redjackal Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hopefully you guys do a clockwork or gnome (or both) type mod soon. A clockwork mount would be expected of course. Don't know if anything from the Planescape series goes with.
    - Gnome Rocket.
    - Clockwork (animal/beast-type.)
    - Planar Wurm.
    - Illithid-like beast.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Well that rules out a blue Police Box :p How about a tortoise mount?
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    firesidekitty hit the nail on the head with whipping the cat mounts, I was so disappointed when I got a tiger after wanting one forever, and I ditched it after a few days because I didn't like the whipping part. A type of riding dragon would be nice, and or a mount like a dragon you can stay on even in combat that shoots fire at everybody.
  • alistairetheblu#7442 alistairetheblu Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Themberchaud