test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

adding 3 Archon Pets dont aplly the second active bonus? is this True? @nitocris83

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
Found out recently on yt video from console player that adding 3 Archon companion wont help on the second active bonus of the Archon companions, any info on this problem @nitocris83 ? ty.

Comments

• Options
    wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Yes, Archon bonus for having additional Archons currently doesn't work.
  • Options
    altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    Haha. Why am I not surprised? The first time I read active bonus for water Archon I could not believe my eyes. My first thought was; who came up with the idea to make him so much worse than the other 3 Archons?
    Seriously. Bonus damage on an enemy with full health that means only my first hitting arrow gives bonus. The rest of the fight water archon is just a waste of space in companion inventory. One player said to me before you are wrong he still boosts other archons with 0,5 bonus damage each. Well now I know he is not!! He only boosts first hit on an enemy during the entire battle.
    Sadly that makes water Archon / worst active companion bonus in the entire game.
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    Or, you could have one of each Archon, and have the bonus everywhere.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,255 Arc User

Haha. Why am I not surprised? The first time I read active bonus for water Archon I could not believe my eyes. My first thought was; who came up with the idea to make him so much worse than the other 3 Archons?
    Seriously. Bonus damage on an enemy with full health that means only my first hitting arrow gives bonus. The rest of the fight water archon is just a waste of space in companion inventory. One player said to me before you are wrong he still boosts other archons with 0,5 bonus damage each. Well now I know he is not!! He only boosts first hit on an enemy during the entire battle.
    Sadly that makes water Archon / worst active companion bonus in the entire game.

That could be useful for PVP. I believe TR has feat and class power to boost just the first strike too.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***