test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are the Xbox Pack Bundles an account wide (all chars) unlock?

It doesn't say it anywhere, like it normally does in the Zen market.

Specifically, these:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/10463752-xbox-one-pack-bundle-sale!

Best Answer

Answers

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I'm fairly certain (like 95%) that they are not "account wide" and you only get to claim the items on 1 character. The Zen and the VIP would obviously be account wide, but I'm pretty sure the items are not. I will try to get official confirmation tomorrow.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • frontliner#7980 frontliner Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thanks for the quick responses!

A couple notes of feedback, I really would like that packs are 1:1 all chars unlocked, it does make purchasing a lot easier. One thing that I've found annoying with the game is there isn't the best consistency between items or other areas of the game. A personal example, some packs you can thumb around in and be able to highlight individual items, while others have a vague description. I want to give you my money :smile: , but I also want to know exactly what I am buying and when/how/what chars it can be used on/with.
This discussion has been closed.