test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cloaked Ascendacy Campaign major show stopping bug

zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
After completing the first 4 chapters, first campaign task and traveling to the River District, I spoke to Lord Neverember, after which I spoke to Sybella all per the quest Brother, can you spare a copper?.

This is where I probably caused the issue. I left the River District before the last step of Speaking to Kavatos and now it appears I cannot return. The version of Kavatos in PE has nothing to say. There is no listing for the River District on the map choices.

I logged out, closed the application and did a hard reset of the Xbox. Nothing helped, so I am unable to progress.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi Zeph! You'll need to abandon the quest and pick it up again. That should help resolve the issue.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Hi Zeph! You'll need to abandon the quest and pick it up again. That should help resolve the issue.

Yes, thank you that worked. I was reluctant to abandon it because I remember when WOD was first rolled out on console the initial quests were bugged and abandoning caused an even worse issue to be corrected.