Install Arc
Options

new belts and cloaks

13»

Comments

• Options
    bwowmpbwowmp Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    So I pondered this for a bit, and pulled the trigger last weekend. Already had been working up a Dex belt and had it to purple, and I purchased the Company Duelist cloak. Spent a small fortune getting both up to orange so I could re-slot my enchants (I am too impatient to wait for 2x RP). I replaced the LM belt and cloak...have not ditched the horn yet...just haven't gotten around to it. I am combat, around 14.2k IL, by the way. Don't know that it matters, but anyhow...

I love my new +6 DEX and +2 WIS...especially since it replaced +2 DEX and +2 STR. And giving up the anemic LM set bonus seems to have made no significant difference. I also appreciate the additional defensive stats on the new cloak. I build somewhat tanky, so the Deflect/LS is welcome.

So here's the thing. I have NEVER had to consider AP gain. Not even a little bit. I run with Forest Ghost and Disruptive Shot pretty much all the time. I could previously spam Disruptive as desired, and could always pop Forest Ghost after the cooldown. Now I find myself struggling to fill AP, although I am now dealing a bit more damage, have AP kits on both rings, neck belt, etc. I'm having to wait to fill AP where before it was never empty unless I was starting a PvP match...and then it filled up incredibly quickly and stayed that way.

Could this merely be from the AP gain I lost in giving up the LM neck piece? I didn't think it would be that dramatic, but the difference currently feels huge to me. Anyone else have any ideas on this or experience with it? Anything I might be missing here?

Thanks in advance folks. Happy hunting.
  • Options
    flabelle78#8311 flabelle78 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Where are the Level 80 Belt and cloak set that you promise
  • Options
    flabelle78#8311 flabelle78 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I get Artifact Belt from keys I buy but there are Level 70, I do the run in dragon well and still there are Level 70 where are the Level 80.
    I don't think it fair if I buy keys to open a boxes I get Level 70 I want Level 80 I spending my money for nothing I need to get some gear that I can used