test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Can't redeem code through arc client.

mazliemazlie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Had this code for a pack for neverwinter and it seems to give me the same error anytime I put it in. As far as I can tell there's no other way to redeem codes since I can't find it through the website. I've also tried going to contact support but anytime I log into the support website to make a ticket, I get an error about the website redirecting me too many times.

Comments

• mazliemazlie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Okay well I found the web redeem page and now instead I get an error saying. "The redemption of this code is in progress."
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Have you done as the first error asks, which is to log into Neverwinter and then re-enter your code? If the error persists after having done so, please then Contact Support.
  • mazliemazlie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I have logged into Neverwinter and tried again. I can't get a hold of support because the page gives me an error anytime I log in to make a ticket.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    mazlie said:

I have logged into Neverwinter and tried again. I can't get a hold of support because the page gives me an error anytime I log in to make a ticket.

You can send an email to support at customerservice@perfectworld.com if you are unable to access the support website.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png