test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

UPDATE 2 - Scheduled Maintenance [3/16]

13»

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    If it makes anyone feel better, NetOps, QA, and our engineers are looking rough around the edges. May you find some comfort in our misery ;)
  • Options
    wilodwilod Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

silence1x said:

Sometimes server reboots throw you for a loop. I've been in IT for ~25 years. This I know - you can say something will take two hours and when it takes longer, users will ALWAYS complain. Adjust your expectations, go outside, catch up on your tv shows, talk to a real person, perhaps take a shower, whatever.

/end facetious thread

Outside? I've played that game before. The graphics were fantastic, but the quests sucked so bad. :(
    and the grind for money to use to buy items is terrible :tongue:
  • Options
    sorvikcorsairsorvikcorsair Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    "We will be performing shard maintenance on March 16 from 5:30-12:00 AM Pacific (12:30-17:30 UTC). Please check the forums."

From the launcher, does this mean Midnight Pacific time?!?!
    Neverwinter
    Fearless Wolves - GM
    Slorik - GWF
    Eevil'N - CW
    Sybyl - GF

Star Trek Online

Sorvik Corsair : KDF Reman Engineer
    S'karn Corsair : KDF Gorn Intelligence
  • Options

"We will be performing shard maintenance on March 16 from 5:30-12:00 AM Pacific (12:30-17:30 UTC). Please check the forums."

means 1 hour unless there are any unexpected delays
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Lol,, Outside,, thats such an awesome game :) Beware the large ball of burning fire in the thing called sky tho,, it can blind your character
  • Options
    uptondarkdiamonduptondarkdiamond Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 169 Arc User
    haha @kreatyve, you don't like the Get A Job and pay Taxes daily quest... that is one of my favorites :P
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    It's 12 Noon Pacific Time so it should say 12 PM. I let Julia know. Thank you for the notification. :D
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    i just used the extra time to run my arc points tasks to tell truth :)
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,289 Arc User
    edited March 2017

A typo. Should say PM.
    PM is also wrong.

It should be: from 5:30 - 11:59AM
    or: from 5:30AM - 12:00PM.

Yes, we have nothing better to do. ;)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    i usually have 1 hour a day to play..... dont make me skip my routine please
  • Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    And the UTC time on the launcher is wrong too.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Highlights

Character Sheet
    Players can no longer swap out equipment slots while in combat

Companions
    Certain passive stat buffs in Companion power lists now properly apply to their visible stats.  For example: The 300 Critical Strike provided to the Blue Fire Eye by its power, Focused Attack.

Controls
    If the player holds the Jump key and doesn't release it until after they land, they can now properly jump again before moving.
    Quest Path toggling is no longer bound to a key by default.  It may still be bound through the Options menu.
    This change does not affect existing characters.

Zen Market
    The Featured category is no longer as crowded, and the New category is no longer as dated.

Performance and Stability
    General
    The "d3d11Enable" command line option has been removed, as setting it to 0 made players unable to log in.
    Various minor client and server performance improvements have been made.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you mean we cant change equipment in combat?
    This makes loadouts useless for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Well I guess these pots won't wash themselves.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Thank you for the great feedback. I really apreciate you keeping us informed.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Outside? I've played that game before. The graphics were fantastic, but the quests sucked so bad. :(

Yeah it's an endless series of fetch quests.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • Options
    rhymenoiserhymenoise Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    rgladiato said:

kreatyve said:

My character keeps getting sick, it must be a bug.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I was told the dude below was looking for work! He has some really innovate ways to fix things..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEkOT3IngMQ
  • Options
    sorvikcorsairsorvikcorsair Member Posts: 64 Arc User

rgladiato said:

kreatyve said:

My character keeps getting sick, it must be a bug.
    That "Sinus Infection" boss really gets to you, the slow acting DoTs and Fatigue debuffs SUCK!
    Neverwinter
    Fearless Wolves - GM
    Slorik - GWF
    Eevil'N - CW
    Sybyl - GF

Star Trek Online

Sorvik Corsair : KDF Reman Engineer
    S'karn Corsair : KDF Gorn Intelligence
  • Options
    lupisulupisu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 86 Arc User

It's 12 Noon Pacific Time so it should say 12 PM. I let Julia know. Thank you for the notification. :D

While talking of typos in the time on launcher, the UTC end time is wrong as well. Like always :)
  • Options
    rhymenoiserhymenoise Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I hope we get a reward for the extra long maint, hint coal ward hint.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Naw.. he turned into a old man this week =P Plus I set him off on a bad mood, so its my fault!

• Options
    ahaitsmeahaitsme Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    if anyone is interested..............servers are up
  • Options
    aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

silence1x said:

Sometimes server reboots throw you for a loop. I've been in IT for ~25 years. This I know - you can say something will take two hours and when it takes longer, users will ALWAYS complain. Adjust your expectations, go outside, catch up on your tv shows, talk to a real person, perhaps take a shower, whatever.

/end facetious thread

You need to switch to a better GM :p
  • Options
    and its live :D
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    As my 2 year old likes to tell me after dinner when she wants to play before bedtime:

"All Done! Go go go go"
This discussion has been closed.