test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't invite alt to guild

tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
Bug:

Our guild is 150/150 (full) with accounts but 282/500 with characters.

I tried to invite a member's alt and got the error

[System Notify] Error inviting to guild: Caritas has reached full capacity. You must remove members to add new ones.

even though that player's account is already included in our 150 accounts (the main and the alt are verified to have the same @handle).

Expected behavior:

I should be able to invite an alt in spite of having reached the account limit.
Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Further context, it's been like this since the not-so-new guild caps were implemented. You have to keep your guild account total at 149/150 or you can't invite alts for existing member accounts.

Expected behavior would be as Trips said.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Very annoying. :( But yes, as Becky said, it's been that way since they implemented the guild caps. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    The virtual cap is 149.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***