test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for a guild with Teamspeak

As the title says I am interested in joining a guild that has t.s. In game name is deckert. Level is currently at 35. I usually am on after 10pm on most nights. I am interested in most aspects of the game.

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    There are plenty of guilds that still use Teamspeak, and Tyrs Paladium is one of them!

Since we have a vibrant forum with fluid participation everyday, we have NO NEED for the inferior additions to VOIP that Discord adds. Forums organize communication much better. When you are actually online, it provides the same task, voice.

Additionally I've spoken to make guild leaders over multiple games that lament that Discord drastically drops participation in the guild forums. But yeah, for those guilds that do enjoy it, have at, but we find the features and customization of an active forum far superior to Discord.

So... hit Tyrs Paladium up Ronan!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!