What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch notes for Cloaked Ascendency

2»

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    In 10 minutes it will be 6 hours since they went offline.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    It would be nice if they followed standard form. Final release notes are final. Given ninja-nerfs and surprises, recent notes and preview notes aren't good enough.
  • Options
    therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    litaaers said:

If people want to HAMSTER at nameless/faceless 'they', that's their business. But you have no idea what is on her plate. If I had to either listen to my employer, or make a community feel warm and fuzzy, you now know where I stand. ;)

If a new CM is presented to the community, there will be some expectations. And if these expectations are not met (not even to a fraction of it) for weeks without any explanation at all, noone should be surprised if this is mentioned in the forums multiple times and with increasing sarcasm.
  • Options
    I keep hearing we have a new CM, but I haven't really noticed anything....
  • Options
    edited February 2017

I tested it myself. No UD rings can proc on pets anymore. They will not even give pets the 4000 power or crit. No proc at all.

That only took 3 mods to fix. So long as my trove of loyal avenger gear doesn't take a hit...
  • Options
    sigsauer#5552 sigsauer Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    for those complaining about no patch notes here is a novel idea, change your diapers, get your binkies and go sit in your safe space, otherwise suck it buttercups and deal with it like in real life. If you can't cope then move on.
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    well, that blows my chances of getting on today. Sadness.

Off to bed.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    btairbornebtairborne Member Posts: 352 Arc User

I tested it myself. No UD rings can proc on pets anymore. They will not even give pets the 4000 power or crit. No proc at all.

That only took 3 mods to fix. So long as my trove of loyal avenger gear doesn't take a hit...
    The new companion gear stats implies they do not. You will be slightly better than that.
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    To quote our CM

Forums are for longer discussions and announcements.

Patch notes need no discussion and are not an announcement....apparently.