test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [2/9]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo maintenance tomorrow, Feb 9, starting at 7am PT for roughly two hours.

Comments

• sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Just a reset Julia?
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    so still nothing about fixing the duplicate BTC mounts acquired during winter festival that can't be sold, equipped or discarded?
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User

Neverwinter will undergo maintenance tomorrow, Feb 9, starting at 7am PT for roughly two hours.

Patch notes? General server reset? This is basic information you should be passing on.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • mistalowmistalow Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    arabatur said:

Patch notes? General server reset? This is basic information you should be passing on.
    I think she is a robot.
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    Missing Andy. Seriously. His understanding of being a CM and mine overlaped to a large extend. Julia's and mine are completly ... disjunct.
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    I don't think she even reads the forum anymore.
  • crazybibcrazybib Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    According to the french forum, it is only a server reset.
    Keep calm and prepare your RP, pres wards and pray any gods you pleased for good upgrading success.
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    crazybib said:

According to the french forum, it is only a server reset.
    Keep calm and prepare your RP, pres wards and pray any gods you pleased for good upgrading success.

It's nice to know that the french forum is getting informative information.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    arabatur said:

There was no preview build on Owlbear so there's obviously no patch.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    So server has been up for a bit and still nothing from @nitocris83
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

so still nothing about fixing the duplicate BTC mounts acquired during winter festival that can't be sold, equipped or discarded?

File a ticket with Support to have the offending mount removed.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    greywynd said:

File a ticket with Support to have the offending mount removed.
    It is allegedly fixed on Preview. So, in another week, we should be seeing the fix with the new mod.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
This discussion has been closed.