test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DC encounter powers

jarnel117jarnel117 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
My encounter powers do not activate properly and I have to press the key to do them 5-6 times before anything happens and occasionally it consumes my encounter power and activates the cooldown but does absolutely nothing. I have reported this issue about 10 times over a few months and absolutely nothing has been done to resolve anything, its a complete joke. SORT OUT YOUR GAME AND FIX MY ENCOUNTER POWER ISSUE PLEASE.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,390 Arc User
    jarnel117 said:

My encounter powers do not activate properly and I have to press the key to do them 5-6 times before anything happens and occasionally it consumes my encounter power and activates the cooldown but does absolutely nothing. I have reported this issue about 10 times over a few months and absolutely nothing has been done to resolve anything, its a complete joke. SORT OUT YOUR GAME AND FIX MY ENCOUNTER POWER ISSUE PLEASE.

Did you put yourself to Divinity mode but with no divinity?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • annamd79annamd79 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have a similar problem, although pressing the key even 100 times won't make a difference. The strange thing is, that some encounters work just fine (eg. break the spirit, sunburst, forgemaster's flame), but some just won't activate (divine glow, chains, astral shield, daunting light). I reported this to customer service, but they say: "Regretfully, we don't have a resolution for the issue at this time" and "directly submit an in-game bug report ". Which I did. But you got me worried now, saying that you have reported this over 10 times over few month and nothing has been done. My cleric is useless, I cannot play. Someone get it fixed please!
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    @annamd79

All you need to do is open Options > Gameplay > hit the "restore defaults" button in the lower left corner

I did not offer this solution to the original post because his problem is different; powers activate but unreliably.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia