Hey all, I've searched, but I couldn't find the answer, but I had some questions about weapon enchants. I currently have a Trans Feytouched, and I really like it, however, with the upcoming changes to weapon enchants, I was thinking about perhaps using another enchant like either lightning or lifedrinker (I have a high lifesteal DevOP). I know Feytouched only procs on encounter use, but what about other weapon enchants?
1) Does lightning (or any other weapon enchant) only proc on encounter use, or does it also proc on at-will use?
2) Do AoE attacks proc the lightning enchant once or for each mob hit?
3) If AoE attacks proc the lightning enchant for each mob hit, does that mean the enchant can arc to a mob that has already been hit in the primary attack?
4) Does damage such as Aura of Courage proc lightning enchants?
5) What about damage from boons such as Burning Guidance?
Thanks for the feedback and info,