test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We were promised class balance in 2016

xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
As the title says we were promised... and the "class balancing" you did was a joke, it actually made things worse, now alot of what im saying is referring to PVP so keep that in mind people...

-Gaurdian Fighters's people are sick of being 3 button rotated by them in pvp.. if u actually logged on a fully geared GF you would realise its way to easier to stack deflect/hp/power... mix that with ALL THEIR SPELLS STUNNING or knocking you prone NOBODY stands a chance vs a fully gear GF

Hunter Rangers.. my god the burst dps is dumb especially with all the roots it needs to be looked at immediately

Trickster Rogues- 1 hitting has been an issue forever and ruining pvp for alot of players..... (shocking execution)

Dc's/Ops- Healing is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much... u cannot kill a geared dc infact with all the dmg reflection due to deflection a fully geared dc in 1v1 will kill any class(minus the gwf 3 hit or TR 1 hit) in the long run not to mention put a good dc with a good GWF or GF lmao toast....

COntrol Wizards- now i dont play one but they need a defence buff they waaay squishy and the dps does not make up for it considering any fighter class with defence tactics OUT DPS the mages( waaay messed up)

One easy way to balance pvp with a small update and it would make alot of players happy and restore balancew is REMOVE GUILD BOONS FROM PVP...... u get premades all 4.2k's with rank 20 guilds boons(8k power 40khp). the 3.5 ks who thinks their geared in a rank 10 guilds get womped its NOT FUN

YOU PROMISED CLASS BALANCE MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE.... players have been asking for pvp balances for years.. GG stronghold pvp and even domination are becoming a thing in the past... and my god make solo pvp que a year round thing not an event.. thats an obvious one

Comments

This discussion has been closed.