test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mounts not showing in the collection

agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
Hello there,
Some mounts that i have in my stable are not highlighted in the collection, like the other ones that i one day had in my inventory.
These mounts are : the Frozen Demon sled, the Bay Zakharan Horse, and the Thetyr horse.

I may have an explanation for the Frozen demon sled and the Thetyr horse, but i really hope that it's a bug more than that. The fact is i didn't actually get these 2 mounts via the "classic" way : i got the frozen demon sled from the AH when it dropped from the lockbox (so not from the festival), and got the Thetyr horse from a dungeon with the recent key changes (so not from the Zen market). I asked some people around me and they get the same problem from mounts that were usually only available from the Zen Market but now can drop on dungeons. These mounts do not highlight in the collection even though you have them on your inventory or in your stable.
I really, really hope that this is not designed because the one good thing about the key changes is you can now get some mounts that were previously exclusive to the Zen Market. So for collectionners like me, it's basically what i wanted. But the whole attempt to complete the collection is ruined by this bug.

This, however, does not apply to the Bay Zakharan Horse that was available on the Maze Engine pack, so this one should be really a bug. The collection is a big part of the game for me, and it is largely underestimated by the dev (mean that they could improve it a lot and add some goals/rewards to it). I have 0 fun running hundred times FBI without getting the gear at the end, my main concern on this game is the collection, so please don't ruin one of my last objectives and motivation to play.

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    agilesto said:

This, however, does not apply to the Bay Zakharan Horse that was available on the Maze Engine pack, so this one should be really a bug. The collection is a big part of the game for me, and it is largely underestimated by the dev (mean that they could improve it a lot and add some goals/rewards to it). I have 0 fun running hundred times FBI without getting the gear at the end, my main concern on this game is the collection, so please don't ruin one of my last objectives and motivation to play.

What happened with this one is that it didn't get a collection entry until as much as a few weeks after the pack was released. Only characters that didn't claim the pack until later would have a collection entry as collections activate when the mount is in your inventory. After it is in the stable, the game no longer parses it as an object.

I would also like to see a fix that enables collection entries for mounts previously added to the stable.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    cerickson187cerickson187 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    What about mounts that show on the wikia site as being in the collections bit in game they do not show under the collection page. For example the Armored Strider or the purple Strider.
  • Options
    niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    I have so much gear, mounts, companions that are not listed as being acquired that it is a good thing that I do not care about the points, or I would be very frustrated.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    niadan said:

I have so much gear, mounts, companions that are not listed as being acquired that it is a good thing that I do not care about the points, or I would be very frustrated.

(I do kind of care about the points, but that way lies madness.)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Well i don't really care about the points, unless they one day do something with them, but it's more about what did i one day had in my inventory. What did i manage to get, over all the mounts, pets available in the game. At the moment there are sooo many mounts/pets missing in the collection, and some that you have don't even highlight in the collection, that's the thing i feel really frustrating.
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    I would like to add Medium Adventurer Horse to this thread also.