Options

Loadouts ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    @morenthar
    Amen

I would need a minimum of three load out slots.

Pvp combat,
    Pvp non combat
    Pvp non combat 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    I take it that the Loadouts will have a timer on them ?? Too avoid any that might want to try and avoid the timers we have on our encounters ,dailies ect. ;)
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Well... I already know of a bug if load outs do not have a timer...

For those who can solve this riddle here is the bug.

I am coveted by many, for me wars are won and lost. I will assist you for a predetermined cost. Credit is given where credit is due, switch me around and all power's for you. From the bowels of the earth to your hands up your arms, I have the power the gift to bring your foes much harm.

What am I?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    For switching powers to be enabled there must be certain percautions like for example you must choose the loadout you carry to the next dungeon/pvp/squirmish you make, can you imagine people switching powers midfight? A SW full HP switches to DtD to recover AP or a DC switches prophetic action when spent or a gwf/gf ferocious action, that's bad.

• Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User

Switching gear is not needed, switching powers is. But if they are going to let us switch gear and powers, it should also include feats and boons.

I guess feats and boons will stay with the retrain token.
    Switching powers and gear is currently free. Hence I expect that this will be the only thing that can be changed.

Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    It may be free but switching gear, utility items, mounts powers/insignias takes a lot of time, considering one is queueing for both pvp and pve loadouts will be very important.

• Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    I don't expect Cryptic to be able to handle all the changes you mention.
    Especially how to handle the insignias if one and the same insignia is used in 2 mounts, gear setup for companions etc.

I only can imagine to change powers, and probably gear - this would require a new set of enchantments obviously.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!