test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for a guild to join

hi looking for active guild thats willing to help a new player to the game my character is lvl 70 2.3IL gwf

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Tyrs Paladium is highly interested nzink93. Endless help here for new players. We have an informative forum with the Tyrs Library where you can learn the game by reading it's tomes or asking questions to willing and able to assist guildies.

You can also take a look at the FELLOWSHIP, our No Drama No Zerg alliance. Each member guild will welcome you to join them as a permanent member or run with you if you join Tyrs Paladium.

Tyrs Paladium is a renowned multi-game, drama free, zerg free guild for gamers 30 years of age and older (most are early 30s-70s+). We have two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind).

We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, and a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you:

** Research our Guild here.

** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, peek at our guild rules, and fill out an application to join.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!