test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warriors of the Slivermoon is recruiting

matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
Hi fellow players!

Let me introduce our new guild to you.

We are all old school RPG players, many of us with a background in PnP DnD. We are mostly long time players from the early days of Neverwinter Online.

Our members are all sharing the same mentality, we wanted a new approach to the game. Many of us have been long standing members in various guilds or alliances, but the ones we were in sadly didn't fit us, they were all having some sort of restrictions, be it game style or be it entry fees. So we have come together and thought why not build a guild and make it as we feel it really should be.

Our goal is to play the game and just the game, we don't want to have to sacrifice our RL or family activities, but on the other hand we would like to advance at our own pace and most importantly we would like to feel free with nobody there to dictate us what to do, when and how. We share the same belief, it is a game and not a race and we despise any sort of racism, cultural, age or gender related discrimination.

I know we have started a bit late and it is now a bit much harder to catch up, but since we value members more than boons, we are in no hurry. Of course we are planning to get those structures up, but at our own pace.

Currently we like to look at ourselves as a safe heaven for those who have suffered a hard life so far in Neverwinter. We have members, who were unfairly kicked from guilds after having put in their hard work, we have players, who were seen as too causal and we also have players, who are working in shifts in RL or are students and were sorted out by their former guilds or alliances just because they couldn't be online 24/7.

We are open to all, who seek a refuge or a place where they can play without having to fear for their toons in the long term. We are very open minded and fun people and we would welcome all who would like to grow with us together and we would love to show, that it can be done this way too. Of course there is and there will be no entry fee, we don't want your precious AD or ZEN, if you join us you are free to donate, whatever you can afford and your toon comes first of course.

Currently we are just a day old, but we have already a few things built up. (Double events help a lot, keep it up Cryptic!)

The most important thing we can offer is our friendship, a nice relaxed and very much DnD addicted community and lots of fun.

We would also like to welcome the many RPs, we have members open for that kind of fun as well.

Our plans are first to get our PVE structures up to a decent level, then see what the members want. We decide every of our moves with all of our members, we don't have secret leadership meetings, transparency is one of our top priorities.

We are also in talks with several other small guilds to make a "small guilds' alliance", who share our beliefs or who sadly didn't have had good experiences with current alliances yet.

We use Discord and we are currently building our website. (I will update this as soon as i can.)

You can find us currently in the game under the name: Warriors of the Slivermoon.

Every of our founding members has the rights to invite players so if you like what you have read so far and would like to become our member, be sure to reach out to us!

Have a nice day and hope to see you soon amongst our members!

The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
David Icke

Post edited by matthiasthehun76 on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Heya... the Tuxedo T-Shirt alliance is nothing if not super-casual and currently has 3 gauntlet slots open. Understandable if you'd still prefer to form something new with the other guilds you're talking to, but throwing it out there. We have no objection to member guilds being small and unable to advance quickly, and ask only that they give reasonable indications of continuing signs of life.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • zerohawke#0774 zerohawke Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If you guys are still recruiting I need a guild