test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Im noob, and i need your help.

vikkbvikkb Member Posts: 14 Arc User
So i've been playing neverwinter since 2015 i played it for 4 months i reached level 49 and then i left and returned a month ago, and im now level 64, but the thing is even when im almost level 70 i dont have big boy stuff, rare items and weapons armor... even my companion sucks, im stilll noob at this game.

is there a way for f2p player to get rare items and weapons and other gear??, helpp?.

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/dxk7li.jpg[/IMG]

Im even struggling in campaigns too, enemies too strong for me.

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/dcxapl.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• jase2cooljase2cool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    Start with easier campaign such as Elemental Evil , Sharandar and Dread Ring ... going into things like maze engine at your lvl is asking for troubles ...

As for gearing up its as @kreatyve advised do some guild shoping there are plenty of helpful ppl in NWO, some guild will even offer to gear you up, guide and bring you to exciting places .

Below is the guild shopping page
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/categories/guild-recruitment-pc

Also welcome back to NWO !!
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,492 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    As for campaigns: Do them in the order they are listed on the campaigns page. That is more or less correct from easy to hard.

You should complete the Elemental Evil campaign as part of your progress to 70. EE campaign will make sure your gear has a minimum standard, and will end by giving you the elemental artifact weapons.

The real game starts at 70. You should not expect to have much big ticket items at that point(unless you are very lucky). At 70 the game is about finishing off boons and constantly upgrading your character towards better gear.

Don't expect this to happen in one day. Unless you spend a significant amount of real money on the game, getting to 4k IL will take you 2-3 years of playing. You will however have acceptable 'good' gear around 3k IL. The highest zone entrance requirement at the moment is 3.2k IL.
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    Start leadership on your char and with alts. Get dragon hoard enchants and hamster RPs until 2x RP WE.

Run two dungeons and two skirmishes a day. collect the ADs, to buy the things you need.

Play the winter festival. With some luck you will get things you need or you can sell.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    Dont expect to play to win.

Dont even try.

You want fast progress? Spend stupid amounts of money

Level up your gear at your own pace. I play maybe 10 hours per week and I have a complete set of purples, item level about 2,700 its taken me a few months to get to where I now am. And generally speaking I am happy to plod along.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Takes time, you took long enough to teach a lesson to school bullies. Give your character some time too. I'm F2P too.
    FrozenFire
  • vikkbvikkb Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    aight thanks everyone for your advises, i think i'll try to join a guild.
  • solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    Try crafting!!!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,390 Arc User
    Since it took you 4 months to reach 49 and a month to reach 64, you are not exactly an active player. Hence, when you choose the guild, you should find those who do not care about how active you are. Otherwise, you will be upset when you are kicked out because of "inactive". Also, certain guild is picky about contribution too. Good luck.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***