test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

all shops broken after trading with the fishmonger in SOMI

nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
Everything is working fine in my client in all shops until I sell some fish to the fishmonger.

After trading the fish to the fishmonger all shops (in all maps, not only SOMI) don't let me sell directly, but pop up a window how many of the items I want to sell.
Even if it's non-stack able armor.

While you are fixing the shop interface, can you adapt the Ostorian Relic Trader to have max. items selected by default like the Fishmonger has?
Thanks a bunch!

And, if I may offer another suggestion, can you make the popup dialogue the active dialogue so I can confirm "sell" with the space bar?
Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Am I really the only one where the shops act weird after trading with the fishmonger?

The issue remains for the session, so even changing to another toon does not solve the problem.
    Only closing and restarting the client gives me back the regular shop interface - until I trade that smelly fish again.
  • Options
    earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited December 2016

can you adapt the Ostorian Relic Trader to have max. items selected by default like the Fishmonger has?
    Thanks a bunch!

I was thinking of suggesting this myself.. for the rest of your problem ,if it persists after the next patch and there isn't a lot of players getting that same bug.. I would put in a ticket from the help menu in the game
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Rock, it's been reported in the stickied bug thread. It happens to me every time, which makes me save the fish until I'm at a point where I can restart the client and fix the issue.

While the suggestion to set the slider to max is good, I'd like it if the relic merchant allowed you to doubleclick the relics and sell them that way, like the way that ALL previous merchants work. Why didn't the Devs just reuse the existing, functional code?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Am I really the only one where the shops act weird after trading with the fishmonger?

The issue remains for the session, so even changing to another toon does not solve the problem.
    Only closing and restarting the client gives me back the regular shop interface - until I trade that smelly fish again.

No, it's been written up on the SoMI issues thread multiple times.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    Just saying, this error still persists.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    2 months later and this bug still haunts you after every fish sold.
    Due to the ingenious design there are LOTS of different fish to fill up your bag.

Yes, it's in the SOMI bug list. We are in CA module today!