test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Give us your suggestion for DC rework (Unofficial)

jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
edited December 2016 in The Temple
Here are some reworks I think is a must:

Powers:
Astral Seal:
Nerfed to proc once per 4 sec due to complains of making lag, ranking up in skill level doesnt increase healing amount. synergy with Burning
Guidance becomes useless.
Improvement: Increase healing amount. Apply a HoT on target like old divine FF does.

Lance of Faith:
As an at will, deals the highest dps but still lower than other classes main at will.
Improvement: Hoping an increase of base damage and increase cast animation speed.

Sunburst:
Comparing with CW's repel, SB has higher cd and 3x cast animation longer than repel.
Improvement: Hoping the base damage and cast speed will be increased.

Searing Light:
This is a joke power, low single target damage, divine version aoe dmg and heal too small.
Improvement: Give us a new skill pls, or revamp totally.

Healing Word:
Improvement: Divine version from temporary hp to burst heal please.

Guardian of Faith:
Compared with Ice knife. Shocking Execution. this daily is really lame. As a single targeted daily power. deals lesser damage than encounter. longer casting speed than encounter and also shorter cast range than encounter. oh did i mention it also cc shorter than our encounter?
Improvement: Double or triple its base damage please. and extend its range to 80' as well as its cc duration.

Sooth:
Remove this power please and replace with other. No one need this. Check your statistic whether if there is a 0.01% usage of this class feature.

Sacred Flame:
Compared with OP healing at will we do give a few hundreds temporary hp per 3 swing at the cost of dps, wp devs.
Improvement: We dont need two at will that give the same purpose. Lets make this into an aoe at will. DC is the only range class without any aoe at will. Make this similar to HR at will electric shot with much lower damage but doubled speed to constant apply debuffs such as PF stacks to mob packs.
The third hit effect can change to a mitigation buff or debuff on mob instead of that little temporary hp.

Daunting light:
Cast animation too slow until the empowered effect can be spent first by the next encounter.
Improvement: Bigger aoe and faster casting animation please.

Prophecy of Doom:
FIX THlS PLEASE!!!! And please make E.PoD stack with N.PoD.

Divine Armor:
Improvement: Give a temporary shield of 50% hp upon cast. Remove AP penalty.

Divine Glow:
Fix the weapon enchantment bug.

Hammer of Fate:
Joke daily again, you got rooted for 3 seconds and vulnerable to all attacks to you until you fully deals 3 hits. The total dps from this paragon specific daily is even lower than our encounters. Not to mention it also stop and consume your AP when your target goes out of range.
Improvement: Combine 3 hit into one, and make it hits really hard and fast, either deals piercing damage or scales according to target remaining hp.

Prophetic action:
As a lvl 60 class feature, shield any incoming damage once per 60 sec down to 30 sec at rank 4. Even you take 1 damage it will go into cd.
Improvement: Make it to 10/8/6/4 sec cd to be useful. To compare it is like spending up a class feature slot for a stronger barkshield.

And also dont forget the useless geas, bugged hastening light, speechless light of divinity and warding flare. We should get a full power rework like SW asap.

For the feats part, i think virtuous should go more towards buff, including DR debuff, dmg buff, mitigation buff and also incoming healing bonus buff. Faithful should increase the healing magnitude as well as the aoe size of BoH, DG, HW etc. Righteous should go more damage increase until onpar with other dpser. Throw away all those arp feat, we dont need T3 and T4 feat granting arp, and arp is just 100 points per percentage and capped at 60%. Something like TR feats granting more power, crit severity and movement speed after killing nearby target will be good.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    jeffsliderjeffslider Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 112 Arc User
    I like the ideas here so far. A day when DG procs weapons enchantments will be a happy day indeed. (Like the idea of a faster Daunting & an at will to be aoe like sacred flame especially.)

There's so much damn things we got that isn't working properly/not working at all, this list will even be longer.

Well if I have to continue to add opinions, I just would like to say, we really need our heroic feats to at least give more numbers. Felt like since mod 6, this should have been done and def right now with how content is, at least make improvements here like

Domain Synergy - It's currently 1/2/3/4/5% of your recovery, really...I feel like this needs to be increase to at least 3/6/9/12/15% (Don't want to overdo it calling numbers so I feel like 3-15% is reasonable)

Initiate of Faith - Your Crit stat is increased by 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1% of your Power stat. This 100% needs to get increase and badly. I feel like a decent 2/4/6/8/10 or 4/8/12/16/20% will be nice.

Battlewise - You create 2/4/6% less threat - This one, just scrap this out if possible to add something more useful (Not sure what I'll say to replace it with tho, maybe something to gain defense/AC/DR?)

Holy Resolve - Gain 5/10/15% of your max hp as temp hp when you drop below 30% hp. Has 5 min cooldown - This probably needs to have a better CD, maybe 1 min or 2, something fair/realistic.

Greater Fortune - Your wisdom grants 1/2/3% more healing. I always felt like this needed to be increased for such a long time. At least 2/4/6%, maybe slightly more.

Templar's Domain - When dealing damage, you gain a 5/10/15/20/25% chance to gain 30% more arm pen for 5 secs. Scrap this in view to put something more useful (Maybe as you suggested, something similar to the TR's where we gain more power?, like 2/4/6/8/10% more power for starters?)

Weapon Mastery - Increase crit chance by 1/2/3% - Hmmm, maybe this should get a slight increase, not sure what numbers i'll put for this tho (3/6/9%?)

Along with so more powers that needs to be fixed/rework/revamped on both the DO/AC path like for instance, the fact that Anointed Action, at least almost 2 years, the ability from that doesn't activate when you use Anointed Army or maybe the whole hastening light offhand feat not working. For DO, of course as you mentioned, prophecy of doom. Overall, there's more I like to put but I'm hoping more people comment to see what they think what needs to be reworked. I'll love to see the opinions so trying to limit my comments.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Regarding the Paragon paths, these are my ideas in addition to what we got now:
    Virtuous (buff):
    -Your allies affected by your healing powers had incoming healing bonus of X%
    -Hallowed Ground and Divine Armor AP penalty reduced by 20/30/40/50%.
    -Hallowed Ground heals all affected allies by X% per X sec (old feat still rmb?)
    -Divine Glow buff/debuff is increased by X%
    -Sacred Flame apply X% DR debuff on your target.
    -Astral Seal apply X% damage debuff on your target.
    -Exaltation now grants 20/30/40/50% of its effect to other party member.
    -PoD AP bonus is shared to party members.
    -Your nearby allies movement speed are increased by 4/8/12/16/20%.
    -You gain divinity X% per second (even out in combat).

Faithful (survival)
    -BoH healing aoe increased by 10/20/30/40/50%, healing magnitude reduced by 50/40/30/20/10%.
    -Exaltation grants 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 sec immunity when empowered.
    -You have X chance to heal 1.5x, Y chance to heal double, and Z chance to heal 2.5x.
    -Your damage is lowered by X%, your healing is increased by Y%.
    -Anointed Army and Prophetic Action have a chance to not consume one charge.
    -Control resist increased by X%.

Righteous (solo+dps)
    -Instead of dealing more dmg under 30% hp, deals more and more damage when target has lower remaining hp.
    -Gain movement speed after killing blow.
    -Hammer of Fate damage increased and combined 3 hit into 1.
    -Daunting light aoe increased.
    -Lance of faith damage increased. Deals 50% of its damage to X aoe near the target.
    -When hitting target with dot, damage is increased by X% (Not arp buff pls)
    -Sunburst now root target for X sec after repeled.
    -Chains now slow/daze target for X sec more.
    -Control effect lasts X% longer.

In short, if you need a strong buffer with good heals, pick virtuous. If you need a strong healer to carry a group or to pvp, go faithful. If you want to play a dps with killing potential but with moderate buff and heals, go righteous.
    Post edited by jazzfong on
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    maybe @nitocris83 will christen a class advocate in time for us some representation in what is going to happen. And fingers crossed its more than just another dc nerf. I'd vote for @michela123 who has been pretty open about testing and knows the class as well if not better than anyone.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I believe michela is taking a break from the game due to the changes, I would let her speak for herself though.

• Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User

Astral Seal:.
    Improvement: Increase healing amount. Apply a HoT on target like old divine FF does.

it will be too much

Sunburst:
    Comparing with CW's repel, SB has higher cd and 3x cast animation longer than repel.
    Improvement: Hoping the base damage and cast speed will be increased.

Yes healing and damage from sunburst is too low. We can't use this skill for healing party.

Searing Light:
    This is a joke power, low single target damage, divine version aoe dmg and heal too small.
    Improvement: Give us a new skill pls, or revamp totally.

it damage is ok if you have a ar. penetration. And it heals as well.

Guardian of Faith:

it damage is also well (and it also heal as m5 FF

Sooth:
    Remove this power please and replace with other. No one need this. Check your statistic whether if there is a 0.01% usage of this class feature.

yes, useless thing.

Daunting light:
    Cast animation too slow until the empowered effect can be spent first by the next encounter.
    Improvement: Bigger aoe and faster casting animation please.

it also have a big damage but much bigger in emproved mode. but often we haven't emprovement for it. It should have bigger damage on divine version.

Prophetic action:
    As a lvl 60 class feature, shield any incoming damage once per 60 sec down to 30 sec at rank 4. Even you take 1 damage it will go into cd.
    Improvement: Make it to 10/8/6/4 sec cd to be useful. To compare it is like spending up a class feature slot for a stronger barkshield.

yes it need rework, let it shield a 1 hit that will be bigger that you 60% HP (some simmilar Adept's feat)

PS: SW also doesn't have aoe at-will.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Options

I believe michela is taking a break from the game due to the changes, I would let her speak for herself though.

damn you module 10

• Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Pretty much....

If things dont change, many wont make it back, it is what it is.. maybe new testers will arise, I cant imagine any to be better duo then her and sharp though.

However, its clear as mud to many of us, this game has jumped the shark... umm fish, to the nine hells and back. I think more people are leaving then many realize.
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    GIVE US YOUR SUGGESTION FOR DC REWORK

2nd Edition.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    I thought this was a legit dev asking for feedback, this thread its kind of a click bait, lol. I will share my feedback too though.

Righteousness is a bad mechanic. Why can heals only be effective when applied to allies? you can see a difference when you are healing your allies, and yourself. This mechanic should be removed or changed by something like: When in a party, the potency of your heals are increased by x%.

The powers i think, should be looked into:

Lance of faith > cast time
    Sun burst > Base dmg, damage per rank and remove knock back effect (annoying) with a disable effect.
    Healing word > Empowered Not working with virtous capstone. Additionally, divinity tempoints should be higher.
    searing light > everything, from base damage to any bonus buff/ debuff.
    guardiant of faith > base dmg, dmg per rank, prone duration longer per rank.
    sooth > change it for something else, useless.
    sacred flame > base dmg, per rank and tempoints are useless, cast time.
    daunting light > cast time
    chains of blazing > (fix a bug that causes divinity to generate AP)
    exaltation > Currently this isnt a power that we would want to slot, bad healing and buff. anointed champion should give a buff to cc immunity, since DC lacks of it. (this is for pvp purposes).
    forgehamer > base dmg. empowered dmg higher
    anointed action > so short, extend duration
    divine armor > No one uses, we have hallowed ground for the resist buff, and additionally it gives dmg buff. Tempoints are barely needed when everyone has high life steal chances. This daily could give us a similar buff with the paladin shield, which produces a shield (blue tempoints) that absorb an amount of incoming dmg.
    blessing of battle > cast time, definitely.
    break the spirit > base dmg, cast time on 3 modes and dmg on empowered.
    anointed army > (fix the current visual and damage immunity bug)
    divine glow > (fix the current bug, not proccing weapon enchant)
    warding flare > Change it this useless power, give us a powerful damaging AOE encounter.
    light of divinity > We dont need this heal, same as sooth, change it for a great feature for outgoing dps; additionally it puts the player in combat mode. every 3 secs.
    Geas > horrible, used to be something but got nerfed. give us a powerful party dmg buff, or tempoints, or a resistance/ deflect buff.

Heroic feats > 90% of these feats should be buffed, changed.

Virtuous path, capstone feat, is bugged and not working properly with healing word and additionally the double regeneration effect is not included.
    Faithful path, gift of faith not ALWAYS proccing when HP drops below 45%.

All 3 paths have feats that require minor buffs.

Note: I am anointed champion, not really versed with divine oracle
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Initiate of Faith - Your Crit stat is increased by 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1% of your Power stat. This 100% needs to get increase and badly. I feel like a decent 2/4/6/8/10 or 4/8/12/16/20% will be nice.

I mean I'd take 6000+ crit too but I doubt they'll go that high.

Holy Resolve - Gain 5/10/15% of your max hp as temp hp when you drop below 30% hp. Has 5 min cooldown - This probably needs to have a better CD, maybe 1 min or 2, something fair/realistic.

IMO the problem with these kinds of feats is that if they proc you're probably dying anyways and if you survive a hit like that you're probably already healing yourself back to full health. So they should make it so you can just survive one big hit e.g. If you would drop to less than 30% health you instead drop to 30%/40%/50% health with a five minute cooldown.
    jazzfong said:

Guardian of Faith:
    Compared with Ice knife. Shocking Execution. this daily is really lame. As a single targeted daily power. deals lesser damage than encounter. longer casting speed than encounter and also shorter cast range than encounter. oh did i mention it also cc shorter than our encounter?
    Improvement: Double or triple its base damage please. and extend its range to 80' as well as its cc duration.

Why does DC need their own Ice Knife?
    jazzfong said:

Divine Glow:
    Fix the weapon enchantment bug.

IMO while the targeting for the heal for this is fine, most debuffs/buffs should really be more like empowered BtS or FF where everything in a radius of your gets hit with the debuff/buff. The empowered effect is terrible though. A lot of the empowered effects need to be reworked. They're basically done so that you never want to empower anything but BoH or BtS/FF.

I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    I think the challenge is about creating balance on any changes. The game obviously stuggles with this. Typically you'd expect your highest dps potential to come from your least survivable builds. i.e. you can take a glass cannon but you will need support to protect it. However, that's not how this game is arranged. If you did a simple scale of survive-ability versus dps potential there is definitely a misalignment. It has been proven time and time again as the same classes are the ones first to break the dungeon solo barrier.

I think the reason @jazzfong compares cw to dc is that in theory they are both support classes with dps options. However, cw has much greater dps potential than a dc does.

I would also include that the dc provides the least incentive to gear up. Where a much greater percentage of a DCs utility is based on feats/powers than gear. The gap between a 3k dc and a 4k dc is not that large, in contrast with many other classes where the gap between 3k and 4k is huge.
  • Options
    DC, Temp SW and Rene CW have similar playstyle, but yet have much lesser dps and cc potential in comparison to the other 2. Putz is right, i didnt notice any big difference going from 2.5k to 3.4k now (lazy to reinforce gear) and even i go with full dps loadout with at least r10 in offense and a trans feytouched, i still deals lesser damage than other 2k dps classes. Thats why i think righteous should give more effective bonus instead of arp buff that no one needs now. We can limit the buffs to certain power only like LoF and DL like what HR had (Aimed Shot) to maximise the buff magnitude. It is also ok for me if we have a feat to decrease our DR by 20% permanently but increase our damage by 40%. Lets trade limitation for bigger buffs.

@urabask, so you are happy with a daily with damage lower than encounter? We need it to kill and to control, unless you prefer to walk a few steps in front and being rooted to spend your AP bar for a tiny damage + small aoe heal.
  • Options
    Sun burst > Base dmg, damage per rank and remove knock back effect (annoying) with a disable effect.

no,no,no it's a perfect now )
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    putzboy78 said:

I think the reason @jazzfong compares cw to dc is that in theory they are both support classes with dps options. However, cw has much greater dps potential than a dc does.

CW is supposed to be a DPS class with utility. DC is supposed to be a healer with utility.

You can ask the devs to make DC a DPS class but I doubt they'll be all that receptive. Are you asking for this because of PvP? Because I Just really don't see a reason for it otherwise. DC just needs to offer enough buffs/debuffs to outweigh taking a DPS and it does.
    jazzfong said:

I would also include that the dc provides the least incentive to gear up. Where a much greater percentage of a DCs utility is based on feats/powers than gear. The gap between a 3k dc and a 4k dc is not that large, in contrast with many other classes where the gap between 3k and 4k is huge.

Support classes are just more effective at lower ilvl because the devs know that not many people will play them.
    jazzfong said:

@urabask, so you are happy with a daily with damage lower than encounter? We need it to kill and to control, unless you prefer to walk a few steps in front and being rooted to spend your AP bar for a tiny damage + small aoe heal.

So you're going to get taken into a party and start using a single target damage encounter over HG or AA?

You'll get kicked from parties all day.

no,no,no it's a perfect now )
    It's not even worth using while doing dailies and you'll get cursed at all day for using it in dungeons. The knockback effect really needs to go or at the very least make it so that mobs are resistant to it in dungeons.
    Post edited by urabask on
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    DPS, DPS, DPS and I repeat DPS increase needed in general, this game will never be able to get out of the reality that all that matters is DPS. This is not just to make them more useful for parties but to make soloing the same speed with equivalent leveled different class.

Astral Shield - Make this the must have like it used to be long ago, instead of healing ticks it provides damage ticks, with more damage done when empowered.

Geas - As has been already mentioned above, absolutely useless, so I have thought of a complete redesign of what this could do. To increase damage potential for the non righteous classes (not that righteous is a monster DPS) have this encounter tag a foe(s) once the foe(s) are tagged then any healing done within the tag period counts as damage towards the foe(s). Having such an encounter will provide the means to utilize healing and especially overhealing to something that is useful, this will also the solve the problem mentioned above where a cleric after a certain point has no need to level up. This will incentivize clerics to increase their healing output and make choosing all three paths more viable for high or low level players.

Related to the Geas idea, unlike DPS or CC which one can never have too much of, healing output very quickly gets the point where it is of no value, it would be great if the developers could find some kind of ways to funnel the excess healing into something useful.
  • Options
    dravendrow76dravendrow76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    urabask said:

because the devs know that not many people will play them.

Thats true. To much tail comparsion in this game. To much X-smasher^^ To much Conan the Barbar
  • Options
    Astral Shield - Make this the must have like it used to be long ago, instead of healing ticks it provides damage ticks, with more damage done when empowered.

NO, how will you save party from one-shots?? if you need a healing shield just go into Virtuous.

You just don;t know what you want.

• Options

NO, how will you save party from one-shots?? if you need a healing shield just go into Virtuous.

You just don;t know what you want.
    Did I say anywhere that it would remove the defensive buff ? Did you know that the defensive buff was still there when there were healing ticks. Before making insulting comments, think before you write something, it does not make me look stupid- only you.

• Options
    you wrote: "Make this the must have like it used to be long ago"

• Options

you wrote: "Make this the must have like it used to be long ago"

You got anything useful to say at all ?

If you did not understand what I wrote then you would not have been able to respond. I doubt anybody else here would disagree that clerics need more damage, astral shield with DOT would be make it useful again, not sure why anyone would think that is a bad idea ?
  • Options
    urabask said:

putzboy78 said:

CW is supposed to be a DPS class with utility. DC is supposed to be a healer with utility.

You can ask the devs to make DC a DPS class but I doubt they'll be all that receptive. Are you asking for this because of PvP? Because I Just really don't see a reason for it otherwise. DC just needs to offer enough buffs/debuffs to outweigh taking a DPS and it does.
    CW is not a DPS class. Control Wizard is a sub category of wizard who specializes in support as a controller. Neverwinter has bastardized this role by allowing Control Wizards absurd amounts of DPS (there were times you couldn't get into a party if you weren't a control wizard) as well as making far to much cc immunity. In controst cc immunity should be a ability role where yes larger beast should be near uncontrollable but with the right stats you should be able to at least provide some interrupts.

There is a difference and there's no reason why a full support control wizard should be able to out dps a full dps DC at similar ilvl. If that's the role someone wishes to take.

The game is completly unfriendly to having alts so picking a DC as your character is a commitment. If someone lvls to 3k and realizes that their investment in the class isn't being rewarded, they will get bored and leave. Character abilities should scale to encourage play and investment.

• Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User

1) change all heroic feats - those feats were not changed since mod 1 (numbers and stat are for L60 player)
    2) change all off hand bonuses - 150 stat was again created when you could only max to L60 and even then it was a joke
    3) virtuous need rework - it's weak build that can't compete with faithful
    4) rightuous need some rework - too many bad feats at T1,T2,T3, T4.
    5) DO need better enconter, daily and feats - it can not compete with AC
  • Options
    So glad so many familiar @handle popping out here. When we talk about DC rework we can just name this thread as "Rage of the DCs". With so many weak and pointless power + feat we managed to survive and stay as a DC, be proud of it fellow DCs (clap clap clap).

If possible, why not we create a full possible list of heroic feats first, then slowly proceed to virtuous, faithful and righteous? This thread is flagged by mods so i think our opinion will gradually rise to the devs. Lets start the ball rolling then~ Comparing with what other classes had and change it into ours.
  • Options
    astral shield with DOT would be make it useful again, not sure why anyone would think that is a bad idea ?

AS working good now. In sutuations when you need defence.

Ok, lets it will have a DoT damage, healing and also debuff, stunning mobs if they step on it? WHY NOT?

• Options
    umarachnea#5673 umarachnea Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    From a damage point of view, all i feel they need to do, is "increase damage by x% when NOT in a party". This will make soloing dailies much easier.

I think the choice of paragon should impact how the trees behave and be a bit more clear as to why you would choose one over the other. Mainly it should be as a playstyle choice.

A quick example:

Virtuous (buff/debuff) - Faithful (Healing) as you suggested

Righteous: Mitigation, blocking damage, shielding players etc...

The paragons should change how each tree is played. Such as targeted spells v/s outgoing from cleric at the center (sunburst, AA etc...)

Give us 2-3 encounters that deal damage for dailies and solo content, improve it when we're alone, and there you have it.

These however require a change in mechanics overall. Dungeons (and content) that deals out constant damage, more than lifesteal can handle, but short of a one-shot to justify the need for a healer in the first place.

Or maybe classes that deal more damage the more HP they have... that could work...

What do I know? I follow you guys around to get better :smiley:
  • Options
    mtndogmtndog Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I thought I'd add my 2 cents on what I'd like reworked.
    1) Blessing of Battle is way too clunky. Speed up the cast or change the animation.
    2) Sunburst- Take away the blow back in normal mode, only make the blow back in empowered mode.
    3) Geas- Give it another try. Your nerf made it unusable.
    4) Sooth- What is that? Who uses it? waste.
    5) Daunting Light- Speed it up...waaaay too long between casts.
    Now let's see if they make any changes that we suggest.
    Darcy of Mountainair- Bladerunner
  • Options
    fuglymookfuglymook Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I think as stated before the paths need to be more clearly defined such as a heal path, a buff/debuff path, and a dps path (which is competitive in group play). There have been many good ideas thrown out there considering the encounters and at wills, I would like to see Sunburst provide a knockdown or stun for an interrupt.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Weapon Damage: Increase the base weapon damage for DC's. We have the lowest weapon damage in game and it shows. My main has an almost legendary weapon and the base damage is still lower than my two other characters who weapons that are rare.

At Wills:
    Blessed of Battle: Update animation and improve attack speed. This power is good but the attack speed is very slow.
    Sacred Flame: Update to produce more damage and add a small DoT.

Paragon Feats: As @fuglymook stated, we need the paragon feats updated with a clearer path: Healer, Buffer/Debuffer, and DPS.

Heroic Feats:
    Greater Fortune: Add to Wisdom damage by .5% per a point
    Templar Domain/Initiate of Faith: Make one of these increase encounter and at will damage by 1% per a point.