test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an Alliance

Greetings,

I have a small guild of skilled players and we are looking to join an alliance. We are all friends in real life so we number less than 20 main players, but we are skilled and many of us have over 3k gear score. We have hit a wall in regards to Stronghold growth so are looking to donate time and energy to a growing community as we take on the rigors of the game's end game content.

Our guild name is KEG, which stands for Knights of Eternal Good. Thanks for your consideration and drop me a line here or in game if there is room for us to join and contribute!

Sincerely,
Jorgon
Guildleader of KEG

Comments

• timonadlertimonadler Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Looks like that spot filled up before I got a response. Thanks anyway @kreatyve!
  • xaluhnxxaluhnx Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    @timonadler, I would be interested in bringing you're Guild into my Alliance, Message me here on the forums and In-game @xaluhnx for more info.

Mysterious-GF, Guild Leader of ~Immortality~ PM Me @xaluhnx Today to Join! immortality.ga
    Part of the -Fabled- Alliance http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1225931/fabled-alliance

• estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    Silver Ravens has opening if you are still looking for an alliance contact Angel Rose@estasia1
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    Jorgon, The Fellowship is quite interested in seeing if there is a match. We are a renowned no drama alliance that has some unique opportunities other alliances might not have laid out in as organized a fashion as we have.

We are a very active, close knit family of gamers that communicate not only in game but on our forum as well. In the Fellowship we share our knowledge, and members from green to the game's most knowledgeable benefit in many cool ways. The common link of course is in the willingness to share knowledge amung our loyal members, in an environment where fun is the prereq, and elitism is non-existent.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Unless something has changed, they joined Ember Legion(Win or lose we booze/Tuxedo T Shirt) this past weekend.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother