test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for friendly helpful guild :)

I am new to neverwinter on the PC but have 2 near end game characters on the xbox one version. I am looking for a helpful guild who can help me get my way up to end game and gear up. I don't know how different the market will be and everything so a guild who has been around a while would be nice. I will be on the forums all day to check this post so please just leave your in game info in your response and i will PM you in game :)

Comments

• wassermann1980wassermann1980 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Hello @xxfadedmojoxx! :)

Guild Medieval is always looking forward to recruit nice players who would like to join our community.
    We offer a family-friendly and drama-free environment with players from all over the world. Guild Medieval is part of a nice and active alliance, we call a level 15 stronghold our home and we're more interested in the player instead of his or her skill and gear.

Please visit our website guildmedieval.com and have a look. We would be very happy if you decided to apply! :)

See you around, take care and many greetings!
    Proud Lord Crusader of Guild Medvieval
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    The Neverwinter Fellowship alliance, is home to Guild Medieval, Tyrs Paladium and a sea of guilds small and medium sized that will gladly welcome you xxfadedmojoxx! Check out Guild Medieval (the link is 2 posts up!), they are the real deal!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!