test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Combatant's Maneuver broken again

sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
Looks like in the last patch or so Combatant's Maneuver has been broken again - it no longer procs on any of the CW powers it was working on.

@terramak - I know you guys still had some checking to do, but somehow this has reverted back to when it didn't work at all.

Comments

• Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    I assume that they've given up trying to fix it (or lowered its priority so much that it will never be fixed).

There's a Guardian Fighter feat, Crushing Pin, that also triggers on control effects. I don't recall that feat being as bugged as Combatant's Maneuver. There are probably other similar triggers. Why has implementing Combatant's Maneuver been such a mess?
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    We've had 10.5 for a month now, and still zero word on whether this is even on the dev's radar.

Calling in @nitocris83 (and probably for the last time @strumslinger - you better warn Julia that she is going to get these pings). We had one of the Mount Insignia bonuses stop working/procing since the launch of Mod 10.5. This particular bonus when launched in Mod 10 (It was the last batch of new bonuses), did not work for a while until the devs worked it out.

Eventually they got it working, however as I reported in the preview forums here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1222420/storm-kings-thunder-preview-patch-notes-nw-65-20160906b-3/p1 (about halfway down p1), for a CW it is inconsistent. I will admit I've been slack on my other toons testing the control powers to see if it procs.

Right now though, this insignia bonus has returned to the state at the beginning of Mod 10 - not activating on ANY power, nor showing the icon in your buff bar.

Please help a C-Dub out. *casts prestidigitation and makes a sparkly love heart*
  • Options
    crisslov78crisslov78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    it no longer procs on any of the TR powers
  • Options
    eliybeatseliybeats Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    When is a fix coming for this? I just got a mount for it and found out I can't even use it.
  • Options
    This was ninja fixed recently - it's been procing for me for... 4 weeks now?

@terramak - are you able to confirm that this did get resolved?
  • Options
    I'm having trouble getting it to work on my hr, no power seems to cause it to activate, hindering strike, constricting arrow, plant growth, Seismic shot, the daily that stuns, nothing works. Does it not show a mount insignia bonus icon for this or does it not work at all with hr powers. Trying to figure out how to test this.
  • Options
    Thanks devs. I can see this is now working again. Appreciate it!!! :)