test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Spanish/latin Casual Guild

Neverwinter's friends, greetings from Costa Rica.
By this means I invite all those who want a Latin Guild for PvE and help with missions by characters of higher level.

It will be a family Guild, casual, but especially for those who work or study and can connect at the weekend (although I hope to find colleagues who connect during the week as I, to help others to level up), the idea is for those who only wish to belong to a serious and responsible Guild.

To create friendship without borders, nor barriers.

Write a petition letter by this means or to:

Varis Huntinghawk@fedor42#6512

Thanks and Pura Vida !!

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Starting a new guild is very hard work, so while I don't want to discourage you if it's what you truly want, I suggest looking into existing guilds before you commit any resources to a new one

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1208104/gh-lv-20-elite-mercenaria-has-opened-its-gates-to-every-hispanic-player/p1
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • fedor42#6512 fedor42 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thanks!
  • fedor42#6512 fedor42 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Clarification:

After years in WOW, where I was founder and co-founder of some guilds, as a member of the second largest guild in the world ... To help create and participate in various guilds in G ... wars2, etc ... It is very well The responsibility that these merit, and from experience I learned that there are players who play because they want to have fun but do not want to be subject to the rules implemented by other players, either for their benefit or because those are their hours of play, there is a Type of casual player who likes to participate in helping them, to enter the game and enjoy without so much complication, some even as my person enters the games and accompanies his daughter by providing support in the most aggressive battles in order to achieve Their missions and objectives, these people are the ones I want to reach, those who are tired of absurd rules and imposed guilds, want to get more out of their games and ... enjoy ...

Thanks for your advice, they are always taken into account.

And sorry for my bad english, I have many years of not practicing it ... :)