test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please fix Vow of Enmity

Devs, I understand that Vow of Enmity and in theory having it as a toggle could yield positive benefits, but it currently doesn't always apply to an opponent and has to be constantly recast before it sticks. This is an critical power to Devotion Paladins as it gives us a needed damage boost but also is the focal point for our healing ability when used with bond of virtue. The power needs to stick to an opponent when first cast and the effects visible so as to prevent confusion as to the target. Fix this PLEASE! :( I had noticed the notes from other players that this power was finicky on Preview but now that its live, please make it a priority.
~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    It's also removed by CC and along with Absolution (which doesn't work with other skills) It's one of the worst pieces of coding these guys have produced in, ooh weeks...

But then again, we understand that these changes were rushed through with one aim - remove the paladins ability to survive. No thought beyond that is apparent.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    I just noticed that myself when I got rushed by a Frostie in Cold Run in the middle of fight with some Rimfire golems. Just popped right off and then (of course) the cooldown works PERFECTLY! :s I've started to run with Bane, Cleansing Touch and Relentless Avenger/Burning light (depending on the situation) for solo runs and then switch back to the traditional rotation of Vow and Bond if I'm teamed or know I'm going into a large group. Its still finicky in that type of setting but it does tend to stick as long as I'm not swarmed or CCed due to my own stupidity. I might give Circle of Power a try but I've only allocated one point to it.

I wish they would just set it back to the way it was. Its not like SKT and SMI aren't challenging. They can be. Especially when we dont do a lot of damage to begin with, when compared to the other classes. With Vow broken I might just run around up in SMI in my undies like some kind of sacrifice. :'(
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac