test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] What is wrong with login server?

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
edited October 2016 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Does anyone experience that?
"Connecting to login server, please wait"
It takes very long time to get out from that state so that I can retry.
It is like 10 times already today.
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I haven't had it that bad for a long time, but when it happens, I just tab out and kill the client rather than wait.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I have to use one of the proxys, gameplay is intolerable without it. I don't have that issue but something new has crept up for me. If I get logged out after being afk I cannot get in without restarting the client completely. I get the message: Too many attempts, please try again later.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Thanks for the info from all of you. It seems it works better now.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • hillbillyelfhillbillyelf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I can't get past the "play" button. It just keeps getting stuck there and says "unable to connect to account server", and that's even if I can get it to go that far in the log in process. I normally never have any problems logging in at all. I have tried on two different pc's- one that uses Arc and one that does not.
  • ohms66ohms66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User

Does anyone experience that?
    "Connecting to login server, please wait"
    It takes very long time to get out from that state so that I can retry.
    It is like 10 times already today.

I've been noticing this too the last few days, usually when invoking. I Alt+F4 and restart the game rather than wait but it's an annoyance.
  • g0rd0nbennetg0rd0nbennet Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Its happened once. It went away of its own accord. I guess sometimes there servers just get swamped.