test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

have you ever found a rank 8 in the free chest in CN?

rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
edited October 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
have you ever found a rank 8 in the free chest in CN?

have you ever found a rank 8 in the free chest in CN? 47 votes

yes
31%
kingdomkey2santralafaxcdnbisonshadw2012kemi1984fernuudumdragonmiyanaatuesdayrolld20xfznn1todesengel886thatsmeaswelldimlhawhasantareq88#2333reversi0n 15 votes
no
68%
kvetdionchidrakkon5sorce#8115defiantone99rayrdanstarbigamoarabatursweatapodimasfreakywazzydeceondarkbladesilvetazconsustesarcanjo86slappdanielcapkokonameexpiredtassedethe13mentinmindmakerpekupekui 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    no
    i voted no, i never found it.
    this means if i have to pay 5k for a dungeon key i will never have something in return worth more than 4k ads.
  • Options
    pekupekuipekupekui Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    no
    It just doesn't drop there. Free chest in CN is either +1s or... eh... if the planets are aligned, the Orcus artifact.
  • Options
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    no
    I do no believe it drops there, from memory.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I'm assuming that by 'free' you mean the chest that opens with a regular dungeon key? Because the other one can opened with a free daily key as well, although you have to farm 300 faerzress to craft it. I have gotten rank 8s from that chest with no Zen involved.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    no
    pitshade said:

I'm assuming that by 'free' you mean the chest that opens with a regular dungeon key? Because the other one can opened with a free daily key as well, although you have to farm 300 faerzress to craft it. I have gotten rank 8s from that chest with no Zen involved.

the free chest is the one on the left, the other one is not really that free if you want to run multiple cn every day.
  • Options
    no
    thanks @thefabricant knowing how much you have farmed it, your vote is worth thousands
  • Options
    I'm not sure how you can run multiple CN everyday with the one free key either? Regardless, I've gotten rank 8s using the totally free demonic keys. The daily keys I don't remember but both are free.
  • Options
    no
    pitshade said:

I'm not sure how you can run multiple CN everyday with the one free key either? Regardless, I've gotten rank 8s using the totally free demonic keys. The daily keys I don't remember but both are free.

Demons keys are not free since you can only really have 1 for day or zen. Dungeons keys are considered free since you have 4 or so thanks to vip. please stop this argument, you got what i mean
  • Options
    VIP keys are not free. Please.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    no
    so let me clarify im talking about the chest you find on your left when you turn your character shoulders back to the door. i hope everything is now clear enough.
  • Options
    That is not clarifying anything.
    rayrdan said:

Demons keys are not free since you can only really have 1 for day or zen. Dungeons keys are considered free since you have 4 or so thanks to vip. please stop this argument, you got what i mean

You are clearly claiming that the VIP keys are free when they are no more free than the keys you are complaining about having to pay Zen for. There is no 'considered free' in either case as they ultimately come from the purchase of Zen, either by you or someone else. VIP keys allow you to open the basic chest in an epic dungeon. They don't open any of the special chests in the T1 dungeons, I completely fail to see why the devs would want to make an exception for Castle Never.

At any rate, most of the time the demonic chest is worth using a key on, so it's not like you need 1 key per run.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    pitshade said:

VIP keys are not free. Please.

VIP can be free. Demon keys can be free too. Let's keep this on topic though. Doesn't matter about the price of the keys. Topic was: Do Rank 8s drop from CN?.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    no
    @kreatyve you can close it. i lost any desire to get an answer.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed at OP's request.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.