test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

False advertising for Blessed Gift of the Gods

urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
Cryptic really needs to update the tooltips to indicate that all the drops are BtA or BtC. Really sketchy that the tooltips on the calendar still indicate that the items dropping Bind on Equip. This was a problem last time around and I guarantee that more people are going to feel scammed again.
I8r4ux9.jpg

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    @strumslinger

This was supposed to be fixed after last time.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    seem they didnt, they hope that we forgot last time, either got too lazy? what else for excuses?
  • btairbornebtairborne Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    It's like this I'm sure because that kind of thing happens to me. You have more things then you can possibly do in 1 day, every day. Yet more things keep adding to the pile. Basically at some point you have lost track and forgotten about promises or whatever because you have made so many it doesn't matter anymore. Yes you might have a list but it's way down that list so yeah..who knows when that gets done. You focus on what's hot.
    So don't assume laziness. With game devs it's more like what I face daily.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

It's like this I'm sure because that kind of thing happens to me. You have more things then you can possibly do in 1 day, every day. Yet more things keep adding to the pile. Basically at some point you have lost track and forgotten about promises or whatever because you have made so many it doesn't matter anymore. Yes you might have a list but it's way down that list so yeah..who knows when that gets done. You focus on what's hot.
    So don't assume laziness. With game devs it's more like what I face daily.

When it's related to a purchase with actual money it's either laziness or incompetence. Take your pick.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    I'll bring this up. Thanks for calling it out.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Oh, so the tooltips that state the items are Bind on Equip actually aren't? :disappointed:

Well, that sucks... I was hoping that maybe if I didn't get something I wanted it might have been purchasable. Were these items BoE at one point, if so why the change?

I just realised I use the dissapointed ( :disappointed: ) emoticon far more often than I should have to on these forums! :(
    @samaka#2511
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Were these items BoE at one point, if so why the change?

Never BoE from these gifts, but everything in the gifts (there's no totally unique loot I can think of) is available from other sources BoE, and the tooltips used for the event indicate BoE for everything.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I have the answer............botting, its a fight against botting..........ok so i dont have the answer but it could work right?
  • darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    urabask said:

Cryptic really needs to update the tooltips to indicate that all the drops are BtA or BtC. Really sketchy that the tooltips on the calendar still indicate that the items dropping Bind on Equip. This was a problem last time around and I guarantee that more people are going to feel scammed again.

Its not just the Calendar that says that. The Event NPC also states they are BoE.
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0