test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warriors of Light is looking for a few Brave Souls

We are looking to recruit a few new members that are fearless in the face of all adversity, who can keep their cool against all odds, and most importantly never lose their sense of humor ;)

WoL in a small guild of casual yet dedicated players, mostly pve players, though we have a few pvpers amongst our ranks. Predominately solo players we like to come together and help each other level alts or just for a bit of fun. We like to keep the atmosphere casual, friendly and No Drama. We are looking for players with a willingness to work together, and to help others, and who enjoy the game but who believe that real life comes first. We do not have any donation quotas, sign up fees, or item level requirements.

Right now we are a rank 6 guild moving towards rank 7. We have defense and armor pen guild boons. We are part of the Neverwinter Fellowship Alliance and have access to a rank 6 market. The alliance runs several dragon fights each day and members can join in on alliance runs of end game content. Members too will be able to join the alliance forum with class builds, tips on game play as well as how best to survive and thrive after lvl 70. We have members from many different countries but English is the official language of the guild.
If interested post comments and I can give you further details. :)

Comments

• bachebbbachebb Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2016
    I'm at the moment of commenting a level 7 female human rogue, but In reality I'm a 20-something white human male who likes Neverwinter even with its faults. Never been in a guild, Always been solo, but I've leveled a rogue to 49 about a year ago before getting my mind and soul devoured by ESO.

Now out of Zenimax's foul clutches, I'm back in Faerun and seeing strongholds, Demon campaigns, and content, oh my! I'd like a guild, access to the stronghold goodies, and maybe along the way some like minded mates who maybe feel like slaying a dragon sometime. After scouring the guild section of this forum, you guys were the ones that kept my interest.

So is what you said about no item level requirements true? I'm nothing at the moment, but sometime soon I'm hoping for a heavy deflection-based gear set with some master infiltrating and some gloaming cutting. Feel free to hit me up either here or in-game, though I'll probably respong to in-game mail far faster. I'm on whenever I'm not at work, eating, or hanging out with my little cousin. Whatever your decision, cheers mate, and I apologize for the ridiculously wordy comment.

EDIT: Oops, Handle is @bachebb. You probably need that to message me o:)
  • neevakleenbladeneevakleenblade Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Hi there and thanks for your interest :) We do not have any item lvl requirement because item lvls can change very easily. Same with character lvl some players lvl slowly others reach lvl 70 within a week or under. So for me it's not that great of a gage to decide on accepting a player or not. I'll be dropping you pm.
    Guild hall rank 7 just completed and rank 8 started and under construction :) Thanks to everyone for getting us this far :)
  • bapibasu#5690 bapibasu Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    hi there , im currently in DC lvl65 playing for month or more i think .. it's hard for lvl up alone in this lvl im hoping to get doing HE in lvl with a guild help . if im qualify plz pm me or send a invite in game name Xune@bapibasu#5690 .. thank u.
    Hi Bapibasu :)
    I'll be logging in later this evening and can drop you an in game mail then. Maybe we can meet up then and run some :)
    Now a guild hall rank 8 and just finished our rank 4 stables and have improved defense and Armor pen boons :)
  • amarlavida#7572 amarlavida Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi I am a level 65 CW. Been playing pve mainly and would like to join and hopefully learn more about the game :) Amarlavida@amarlavida#7572 :)
    Hi Amarlavida :) sent you a pm :)
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    The Neverwinter Fellowship alliance is home to Warriors of Light. We are PROUD to have WoL as a member guild. Joining WoL will guarantee you join a small family of dedicated players and also have access to our alliance, a group of hand picked small and medium sized guilds that specialize in no drama Neverwinter play where camaraderie and fair play is the Fellowship way.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Hi, im not surte what to do here but i am brand new to the game lvling my first character ever and was looking for a helpful group of ppl to guide me in the right way and not use my abilities or lack there of as fodder for their own selfish gains, new to this game not to MMOs just looking for a place to call home u can pm me or hit me up on ps4 under captain merrrica
    Thanks Aadrethegiant :) WoL has been very happy and proud to find a home in the alliance :D
    Urmommawarnedu, Hi :) Yes finding a guild can be a lot of help for any lvl of player. For a beginner it offers a knowledge base to call on for advice and help when you need it. For a max lvl player a guild offers a lot of benefits and boons that help to boosts their potential and a chance to run epic content without having pug all the time. You said you play on ps4? I'm not up on all the platforms but my guild is on the pc platform and I'm not sure how much crossover is allowed in game between platforms. You would of course be welcome to join our guild but you might also want to look over the ps4 guild section http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/categories/neverwinter-discussion-playstation-4