test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

tt supplies added to quests and some questions about it

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
i noticed the add of tt supplies to quest on the preview notes, an checked preview server aswell, whats in my mind is that i have completed quest on my journal i dont return them because i keep them for next day defend the dale mission, after the path been applied will i lose those quest?

@terramak can u answer this please

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Complete some quests on live and copy that character over. See if you get a bunch of notices about "Quest X is outdated and will have to be restarted. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Updated rewards may or may not reset the quest. I haven't checked these ones.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User

Complete some quests on live and copy that character over. See if you get a bunch of notices about "Quest X is outdated and will have to be restarted. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Updated rewards may or may not reset the quest. I haven't checked these ones.

The quests don't get restarted by the current preview build. Theoretically, a player could accidentally delay their campaign progress by turning in all the daily quests on patch day before the patch (for 0 supplies), but turning in the "Defending the Dale" meta quest after the patch (for 4 supplies). However, supplies are less of a roadblock under the new system.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Defending the Dale has no separate turn-in. It autocompletes when you turn in your third quest.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User

Defending the Dale has no separate turn-in. It autocompletes when you turn in your third quest.

Oops. You're right. So to delay your progress, you would need to turn in all but one. So you would get 6 supplies on patch day instead of 10.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.