test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FBI: Soulbinder or Hellbringer

2»

Comments

• hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    mrshabok said:

lol true, but they're so sloppy, no QA at all, it doesn't matter. It's like playing wack-a-mole with them and bugs/exploits. Hit one, two more pop up. It will continue this way until thy have a real QA team that actually knows the game.

There are QA. But simply is, lot of guys who went to preview/test server. They looking for bugs/glitches not to report. But to hunt them and keep, so that when patch goes live they could abuse them.
    And mostly guys like to report bugs/glitch only to reduce competition from other classes..

Not mentioned lot of guides/builds where and still are build around glitches, best example damnation warlock. Where superb dps where only due soul pupets bug. But there are even more similar ones.

This game have lot of stuffs, but the way how bugs, are tested, handled, and fixed is just beyond epic failure.
    Sometimes I even think, how this game even manage to survive.....
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    970% fernu how you do it ?
    fernuu said:

If you rely on patch notes - stop. For PC they also claimed to nerf it to 20% - they did not :)

It says 20% increased damage but in reality is 36.5%.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

fernuu said:

If you rely on patch notes - stop. For PC they also claimed to nerf it to 20% - they did not :)

Take off all your gear and try tyrannical curse again.

fernuu said:

still the same debuff value.
    edited October 2016

fernuu said:

So.....

If |x|(TC debuff)+|y|(any other debuffs that may or may not be present) is less than |z|(expected effectiveness, you know, 36.5%) then x does not equal z.

Therefore, Tyrannical curse is not 36.5%.

Try again, this time actually test it.
    Post edited by thefabricant on
  • mrshabokmrshabok Member Posts: 210 Arc User

mrshabok said:

lol true, but they're so sloppy, no QA at all, it doesn't matter. It's like playing wack-a-mole with them and bugs/exploits. Hit one, two more pop up. It will continue this way until thy have a real QA team that actually knows the game.

There are QA. But simply is, lot of guys who went to preview/test server. They looking for bugs/glitches not to report. But to hunt them and keep, so that when patch goes live they could abuse them.
    And mostly guys like to report bugs/glitch only to reduce competition from other classes..

Not mentioned lot of guides/builds where and still are build around glitches, best example damnation warlock. Where superb dps where only due soul pupets bug. But there are even more similar ones.

This game have lot of stuffs, but the way how bugs, are tested, handled, and fixed is just beyond epic failure.
    Sometimes I even think, how this game even manage to survive.....
    Agrred there's no competent in house QA for this game, that much is clear. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many bugs. It's like the people who do QA don't even play the game. There's just no way some of these things get into the game with proper QA. It is purely a cost center for them since they aren't losing any money by releasing a free, microtransation based product full of bugs. QA should be looking for these things and shouldn't need to essentially rely on the user base to expose issues. Anyway this is way off topic...
    3.5k HB Temptation -- Dread Legion
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide

fernuu said:

So.....

If |x|(TC debuff)+|y|(any other debuffs that may or may not be present) is less than |z|(expected effectiveness, you know, 36.5%) then x does not equal z.

i will correct me is 36% against any monster when you ignore it 100% =136%.
    IF i remove armor for no reason i do not understand why i have to drop my ri it goes below 100% which is normal.
    edited October 2016

fernuu said:

So.....

i will correct me is 36% against any monster when you ignore it 100% =136%.
    IF i remove armor for no reason i do not understand why i have to drop my ri it goes below 100% which is normal.
    I honestly don't know why I even bother trying to explain anything to you, since you don't test anything at all...ever. Then you come onto the forums and pretend that the assumption you made is true, without ever testing it and its normally completely wrong.
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    @mamalion1234

Question:

"What is the DR of a target DUMMY?"
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Imo there is no logical order TT follows, it pushes your effectiveness for >100% guaranteed, and maybe doubles all afflicted curses and debuffs on top the moment you cast TT, but even doing testings the maximum effectiveness varies significant even running the same debuffs correctly ..... and imo it doesn´t make much difference if you drop your panties or not for testings :)
    There is no need to call for a nerf and maybe it is intended like it is, otherwise the warlock class is from no value to a group, since a warlock can do very good in a max buffer team but get´s beaten by Hunter and skilled CW´s in low buff group.
    Post edited by schietindebux on
    niadan said:

@mamalion1234

Question:

"What is the DR of a target DUMMY?"

dummy has strange behavior for example divine glow from cleric is 17.5% debuff.
    if i reduce my ri to 0 i still do 117.5% vs the dummy.
    same will be with 60% ri 117.5%.
    that means a dummy has dr 0 .
    good place to test is a dragon herald in preview server if you wait them to spawn or find an empty instance on live.
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    mamalion just always makes me smile when he comments. :)