test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Time to gather my party and venture forth!

2»

Comments

• Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Sorry to see you go. We were getting somewhere with HR balancing and, since as usual Cryptic hasn't troubled to tell us how they'll adjust for your leaving, this makes me pessimistic. Good luck!
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    Now you ll be warned because i quit threads arent allowed lol

Good luck amenar
  • Options
    fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    @amenar thank you for amazing job you did, especially past last weeks for SW rework, really loved to get feedback from you - how you reacted with players, responded to our feedback and changes you implemented. Wish you best luck!
    https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
  • Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Many many thanks for all you dedication. May all your 20s be natural too.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    @amenar

We wish you the best good sir! You did amazing work, and I truly hope the Devs continue with your on point communication you did with this last series of Class Balances!

va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I am sorry you're leaving us now, after all the good you've done in recent weeks.

I hope the other devs are able to uphold your level of communication.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    some time back he sayd that ppl was pissed because he was bringing new balance things when they are too close to the new mod release, so when a dev do his job and try very hard to do it right, he get fired? That answer alot of questions such as "why is this game so empty and full of buggs"
  • Options
    candinho2 said:

some time back he sayd that ppl was pissed because he was bringing new balance things when they are too close to the new mod release, so when a dev do his job and try very hard to do it right, he get fired? That answer alot of questions such as "why is this game so empty and full of buggs"

No he did not get fired. Take off your kittening tinfoil hat.

Making changes to software at the last minute makes your colleagues roll their eyes at the extra work, but it is not grounds for getting fired, jeebus.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    Game developers never pick up stakes and move to a different studio of their own volition. Nope. Much more reasonable to believe that the answer is pod people or something.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    I dont know, them pod peoples is real. Had a relative turned into one a few years back.

#Podlivesmater.
  • Options
    d4rkh0rs3d4rkh0rs3 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    I think @amenar's departure had nothing to do with management pushing him out. Chris is clearly experienced, talented, and displayed great communication and interactive skills. There will always be a place for people like Chris.

Sometimes people are ready for new challenges. My opinion is Chris' departure is nothing personal against Cryptic Studios and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.

While it wasn't mentioned, I am curious if Chris left to work with @gentlemancrush on Rift.
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    Ty and have fun wherever you go!
    JMYwySk.jpg
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    Safe travels and the traditional Irish benediction upon you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Thx @amenar for listening to our feedback on the Hunter/Archer revamp thread.

PS: Your pet project/obssession, Aimed Shot, is now the "go to" at-will for Archers (with some timing adjustments on rotations).