test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still looking

Still looking for a guild. Anyone recruiting?

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Well, you haven't given very much to go on. I did read your previous message however, and I like what I read.

Naturally we'd need more info... but why don't you look at our thread, and if you like what you see, head to our site to fill out an application. I'll read it personally and get back to you well within 24 hours.

Tyrs Recruitment Thread: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/468608/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild/p1

Tyrs Website: http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103930

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I guess everyone here, in the guilds sub-furms, recruiting in one way or another, but perhaps it's best if you read the posts, and do some 'homework'.
    Not all guilds suit for everyone, different timezone, different mentalities, different priorities.
    Also perhaps you should write what you are looking for in a guild...
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    You need to know where and when to engage the community to get responses, 50% of the time if you pug, its a international server, you never know if someone can type english or not, so its hard to judge them off this basis.

There are many many guilds, you should find one active for your time zone, that meets your requirements, not every guild is a match .

I wanted a fairly progressive guild that is highly active with many people that has certain rules in place.. These rules are to me, fair and distribute work loads amongst players. Frankly I couldn't have found a better match for me personally.

But that doesnt mean that would match other peoples guidelines. There is a guild out there for anyone really, you just need to look at the guilds and see what your match would be.
  • inzuse01inzuse01 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Appreciate everyones feedback on this subject. To be honest i think ill just stay guildless. I had no idea it was like looking for a job, already got one of those and to "do my home work" not going to happen. Thanks everyone for the education.

Take care :)
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    inzuse01 said:

Appreciate everyones feedback on this subject. To be honest i think ill just stay guildless. I had no idea it was like looking for a job, already got one of those and to "do my home work" not going to happen. Thanks everyone for the education.

Take care :)

Haha, it's not for everyone. Guild leaders and officers need to manage a lot of people. In order for it to NOT seem like job for them, many choose to spend a little bit of time upfront to enhance the likeliness that the fit is good for both the guild and the new recruit. In my experience... it's the better of two "evils" :)

Good luck on your journey through Neverwinter.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!