test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Team Fencebane Now Recruiting!!

Comments

• mrpackingwood#2426 mrpackingwood Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    hey, interested in joining, psn is MrPackingWood
  • xzephrosxxzephrosx Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Everyone to this point should have gotten an invite, as well as promoted to have basic invite privileges themselves. So if you see someone who might need a guild, feel free to invite.

Still waiting on one. Thanks!

Stefon@zephros
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    xzephrosx said:

Everyone to this point should have gotten an invite, as well as promoted to have basic invite privileges themselves. So if you see someone who might need a guild, feel free to invite.

Still waiting on one. Thanks!

Stefon@zephros
    Sorry for the oversight; again, my officers or I usually monitor this thread for anyone needing an invite. I just sent that invite out now.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • myssternassty#9560 myssternassty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey if theres still room I would like to join up. Let me know my character is Stannis and my PSN is: MyssterNassty
  • meadowhawkmeadowhawk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'd like to join. Armarthanor@doomsdei
  • FatherMcFeeley requesting to join. I'm new to NW and currently have a level 24 DC. I have played mmos for many years and look forward to playing this one on ps4.

All I ask for is help learning the game. I never ask for gear, and rarely for help, but am there for those that may need heals.

my psn is: mesocool14

-Chris
  • papaasluke04#9090 papaasluke04 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Looking for an invite to guild psn Treyday609 character Elvis thank you.
  • papaasluke04#9090 papaasluke04 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Psn Treyday609 character Elvis looking for good guild thanks
    If you haven't been invited yet, let me know in this thread and I'll send word to my guild officers. I usually work during the day and can only get on for a few hours at night. Thanks!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • FatherMcFeely has not received an invite yet.. I will be on in a few hours.. update: lvl 33 DC
  • dvenemdvenem Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    psn is Bigtruck577. Player name Filthpig. looking for active guild invested in vip lookin to have fun! lvl 29 DC.
  • xblackmagic20xxblackmagic20x Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Psn is xBlackmagic20x player name is Bloodborne.
    Bloodborne@xBlackmagic20x GWF
    If anyone in this thread has not received an invite to TFB and still wants one, I'll be on for a while longer tonight.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

• sleepdepravationsleepdepravation Member Posts: 1 New User
    Are you guys US or EU based? Or is it irrelevant for Neverwinter on PS4?

Are you guys US or EU based? Or is it irrelevant for Neverwinter on PS4?

We take all zones. We currently have both EU and NA players in the guild. However, the server is international so it really makes no difference.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

• juforjufor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey; I am Peter @mahir960. hope I get an invite thnx, (character name is peter).
  • mrpackingwood#2426 mrpackingwood Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    still need an invite, psn and character name is MrPackingWood

still need an invite, psn and character name is MrPackingWood

Apologies for the delay. I've sent an alert on my guild website to have you invited. You should receive the invite no later than midnight CDT.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

• repellrepell Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I would like to join however I want to make a new character. Is there something in particular that is needed like tank or heals
    repell said:

I would like to join however I want to make a new character. Is there something in particular that is needed like tank or heals

We take all classes, however, we do seem to be a bit lacking in tanks.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

• darrenanity#1954 darrenanity Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Could I get an invite please?
    Darrenanity.@Dare-k
  • Hey could i please get an invite? would really appreciate it
    id-seaito
    name of character-ragnor
  • bennyb#1944 bennyb Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hey TFB,
    Been solo'ing and PUG'ing the game til this point but now that I'm 70, looking for a home to start EGC. Been reading over your website and FB page and would love an invite to TFB!

Thanks for your consideration,
    Kyrlin@AJ050306
  • reflex90#2401 reflex90 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I would like an invite to join please. I'm lvl 70 and currently trying to progress through the campaigns and do epic dungeons.

Kallista@Reflex90
  • I wouldl ike to join please. I'm lvl 60 atm. Looking for a guild that could give me some guidance on this game. Thanks.

PrinceAlucard@xPrinceAlucardx
  • darkcult#2246 darkcult Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    darkcult@darkcult_

Looking forward to joining the guild!
    edited August 2016
    Almost everyone who applied has received their invite.

Hey could i please get an invite? would really appreciate it

id-seaito

name of character-ragnor

I sent you an invite and it returned you were in a guild, but your post was four hours ago. Understand that this thread is for serious inquiries only and I have made it clear that you may not get an immediate invite. If you are not willing to wait a period for an invite, please do not apply. Thanks!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL

• appman7439#0988 appman7439 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I would like to going. PSN: Appman7439, character name: Kairon Vicelord, lvl 60 SW
  • troncq#8687 troncq Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I sent you web request!
  • mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    What level is the stronghold and how active is the guild? Just joined another guild with 40 members and the last three days only 3 people logged in over 2 hrs. I also donate generously to the guild and want to make sure it is not wasted because on inactivity. I will apply on your website depending on answers, Thanks!! @Crit